Random good picture Not show
1. Thankfulness is the beginning of gratitude. Gratitude is the completion of thankfulness. Thankfulness may consist merely of words. Gratitude is shown in acts.
2. We wish to show our gratitude and thanks with a small gift. Happy Teacher's Day!
3. Gratitude is the sign of noble souls. Aesop
4. Tears of gratitude filled her eyes.
5. As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them. John F. Kennedy
6. Her heart was filled with gratitude.sentence dictionary
7. His kindness and support earned him her eternal gratitude.
8. She felt eternal gratitude to him for saving her life.
9. I am full of gratitude to you for helping me.
10. Their gratitude made it all worthwhile.
11. As a token of our gratitude for all that you have done, we would like you to accept this small gift.
12. She sent them a present to show/express her gratitude.
13. Her eyes were immediately filled with gratitude.
14. Well, there's gratitude for you! Here am I trying to help and you tell me not to interfere!
15. Please cite my gratitude to him.
16. He had won her undying gratitude.
17. He gave her a gift to betoken his gratitude.
18. Her arms tightened about his neck in gratitude.
19. Overwhelmed with gratitude, he fell to his knees.
20. No polite words of gratitude came.
21. We welcome the opportunity to express our gratitude.
22. The word "gratitude" did not occur in his words.
23. A little gratitude would be in place.
24. I owe you a debt of gratitude for what you've done.
25. Claim yourself in defiance, in hope, in love, in fury, in gratitude. Claim the Light. Claim the Dark. Claim it all. Nothing can stay.
26. No one deserves a bigger thank you than you. One day is hardly enough to show our gratitude.
27. I wish I could tell you how much you mean to me,for you are all the cherished things a husband ought to be. Sometimes I get too busy or to preoccupied to try to say the little things I feel so tender and deep in my heart. On your special day I want to show you my gratitude and wish you a very happy birthday.
28. I sent him some money as a token of my gratitude.
29. I would like to express my deep sense of gratitude to the staff for their patience.
30. To my teacher I dedicate this dictionary in token of affection and gratitude.
More similar words: magnitude, pulchritude, gratify, migration, immigration, integration, student, constitute, institution, constitution, ratification, institutional, constitutional, unconstitutional, situation, integrate, denigrate, migratory, integrated, congratulate, ratio, graduation, rating, ratify, for a time, ratified, operation, operating, constitutional convention, narrative.