Random good picture Not show
1) I have been scrupulous about telling them the dangers.
2) Not all lawyers are as scrupulous as she is.
3) She is scrupulous to a degree.
4) A scrupulous politician would not lie about her business interests.
5) You must be scrupulous about hygiene when you're preparing a baby's feed.
6) Poets are not so scrupulous as you are.
7) He is not over - scrupulous in his business.
8) He was scrupulous in all his business dealings.
9) He was not very scrupulous about keeping himself clean.
10) She had a reputation for scrupulous honesty.
11) The organization will be scrupulous in maintaining the highest moral standards.
12) Both readers commend Knutson for his scrupulous attention to detail.
13) The research has been carried out with scrupulous attention to detail.
14) The Board is scrupulous in its consideration of all applications for licences.
15) Moreover the gentleman was scrupulous beyond praise.
16) The investigation was carried out with scrupulous fairness.
17) This job requires scrupulous attention to detail.
18) The finance department is always scrupulous about their bookkeeping.
19) He greeted me with scrupulous courtesy and a welcoming smile.
20) Like many women, I find scrupulous attention to personal hygiene slightly sinister in a man.
21) After all, as scrupulous followers of the Talmud, dishonesty and corruption were abhorred.
22) Davis was scrupulous in his treatment of her and only touched her when absolutely necessary.
23) For the less scrupulous, this has become the age of the worker with built in obsolescence.
24) They needed the scrupulous professional integrity which nearly proved such a stumbling block to them in this case.
25) But it is a good thing to be scrupulous about the law.
26) It was preceded by a scrupulous recce weeks before in a restaurant near his house with the code name Pomme d'Amour.
27) They play all the notes in the right place and have a scrupulous regard for the tempos and dynamics.
28) If you do attend these seminars,[http://sentencedict.com/scrupulous.html] be sure to take scrupulous notes.
29) If I may speak for the Law Officers of the Crown, we are scrupulous in bearing that vital principle in mind.
30) These diplomats, as in earlier generations, were by no means always scrupulous in their use of their privileges.
More similar words: nebulous, credulous, fantabulous, scrutiny, pull out, libelous, crust, crush, cruise, crucial, recruit, tear up, abrupt, clear up, cheer up, cover up, pull, limber up, pulse, enter upon, interrupt, excruciating, pull in, pull on, pull up, pull off, corruption, screw, all out, flour.