Random good picture Not show
1. Allied troops captured over 300 enemy soldiers.
2. Allied bombing reduced the city to ruins/rubble.
3. The allied commander demanded their immediate and unconditional surrender.
4. The small country allied itself to the stronger power.
5. Many civilians died as a result of allied bombing.
6. Computer science and allied subjects are not taught here.
7. This country allied with another country.
8. Their forces capitulated five hours after the Allied bombardment of the city began.
9. The Allied troops are advancing on the camp of the enemy.
10. Britain has allied itself with other western powers for trade and defence.
11. He allied himself with the other members of the committee who supported his ideas.
12. MacArthur was Supreme Commander for the allied powers in the Pacific.
13. His decision to move to London is closely allied to his ambition to become manager of the company.
14. Italy joined the war on the Allied side in 1915.
15. We allied ourselves with our friends against the common enemy.
16. The English language is allied to the German language.
17. The foreign invaders were finally defeated by allied forces.
18. Allied troops were advancing on the capital.
19. The party is allied with the Communists.
19. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
20. The allied bombers had total mastery of the skies.
21. General Eisenhower was Supreme Allied Commander in Western Europe.
22. He allied himself with the left of the party.
23. Anthropology is closely allied to the field of psychology.
24. French is allied to Spanish.
25. Allied bombing left Dresden in ashes in 1945.
26. The two companies are closely allied with each other.
27. This newspaper is allied with five others.
29. It is unlikely that his forces could withstand an allied onslaught for very long.
30. The aerial bombardments have neutralized the threat of artillery attacks on allied ground forces.