Similar words: ballistic, realistic, ritualistic, materialistic, cabal, royalist, idealist, journalist. Meaning: adj. having a secret or hidden meaning.
Random good picture Not show
1. Like the cabalistic use of hints and allusions, it achieves results seemingly out of proportion to the measures employed.
2. When selected, the cabalistic silicon chip breathes form into a book's virtual self to awaken the text onto the screen.
3. Sometime she uses unexpected Chinese words, such as "cabalistic", but I know the connotation is accurate and special.
4. He once wrote Jefferson that Catholicism was Hindu and cabalistic.
5. Out came Meg, with gray horsehair hanging about her face, a red and black robe, a staff, and cabalistic signs upon her cloak.
6. She wrote on the birthday card, "Kid is such a cabalistic gift from God. Everyday I learnt, was moved and grateful."
More similar words: ballistic, realistic, ritualistic, materialistic, cabal, royalist, idealist, journalist, minimalist, naturalist, specialist, federalist, nationalist, eristic, artistic, sadistic, existentialism, statistic, armistice, altruistic, monotheistic, egotistical, statistics, optimistic, linguistic, euphemistic, statistical, polytheistic, sophisticated, euphemistically.