Similar words: apologist, ecologist, psychologist, ornithologist, archaeologist, epidemiologist, paleontologist, statistics. Meaning: n. handling an operation that involves providing labor and materials be supplied as needed.
Random good picture Not show
1. We need to look at the logistics of the whole aid operation.
2. The skills and logistics of getting such a big show on the road pose enormous practical problems.
3. Bonanni, the former assistant director for Installations and Logistics.
4. Albert was standing in the vestibule overseeing the logistics.
5. The logistics of the pregame and halftime shows still are being worked out.
6. Over tacos, burritos and chickpea salads, they discussed logistics, finances, wardrobes and health concerns.
7. Our third-party logistics and distribution network covers the United States.
8. Logistics do: getting dinner, keeping house, overseeing child care, buying equipment.
9. Work with Royal Logistics Corps plays a crucial role in getting supplies and troops in and out of the war zone.
10. We can even take charge of your entire logistics function, so you can redeploy assets, gain flexibility, reduce risk.
11. Even some form of simplified logistics involving issue and shelf counts can provide useful information to guide the choice of subject areas.
12. Friedman was a member of a logistics team rather than a combat unit.
13. Progress was made, however, on the logistics of a ceasefire, including agreement on monitoring procedures.
14. The company personnel additionally comprises administration and logistics staff along with team leaders and testing technicians.
15. Of course the logistics of leaving my son for three weeks at a time had to be organised.
16. Responsible for the Oilfields Logistics and Supplies Division since its inception in 1973 which includes property and oil distribution interests.
17. None the less, logistics problems of making books available in special and academic libraries remain, and warrant research.
18. We were into the logistics of how to make copies for work-shops when a young man walked in, late.
19. None of these ideas requires much in the way of money or logistics.
20. From the first day of competition onwards there was the complicated process of conquering the logistics of the Stadio Olimpico complex.
21. Kizziar, for one, was against offering public sale of passes, citing the logistics problem.
22. The inference engine is generic, and it handles the logistics of a consultation.
23. In between the media interviews, McCarthy Monday spent the day learning logistics.
24. He'd played with a few friends over the years but never managed to overcome the logistics of forming and fronting a band.
25. Hurley already knew that, but he was sure the logistics could be worked out if Coleman agreed.
26. These include a naval base, a composite air unit, a growing communications, intelligence collection, and logistics support infrastructure.
27. Another insight has arisen out of studies of the logistics of deep-space missions that must return to orbit about Earth.
28. He said other money from his group was used to buy medical supplies and to pay for the logistics of the trip.http://sentencedict.com
29. According to SynQuest, this will allow Ford to plan and simulate its logistics process, making the supply chain more reliable.
30. There are many valid reasons for this as the logistics of organising a journey around Britain are complicated.
More similar words: apologist, ecologist, psychologist, ornithologist, archaeologist, epidemiologist, paleontologist, statistics, linguistics, neologism, apologise, acoustics, gymnastics, domestic system, eristic, ballistic, artistic, sadistic, statistic, armistice, realistic, monotheistic, pacifistic, optimistic, fatalistic, cabalistic, altruistic, futuristic, egotistical, linguistic.