Random good picture Not show
1. Liver is an organic part of human body.
2. He suffers from a rare disorder of the liver.
3. Alcohol may cause damage to your liver.
4. Liver is a particularly rich source of dietary iron.
5. This liver condition is common in heavy drinkers.
6. He died of liver cancer.
7. Surgeons have successfully transplanted a liver into a four-year-old boy.
8. We don't serve liver often because so many people dislike it.
9. He has liver cancer.
10. The drug can cause inflammation of the liver.
11. Contraindications for this drug include liver or kidney impairment.
12. This is a delicious dish — liver and onions.
13. He has a weak liver.
14. The liver is then braised in olive oil.
15. Liver cancer is linked to the hepatitis B virus.
16. The cancer had spread to her liver.
17. The largest organ in the body is the liver.
18. He died of heart/liver failure.
18. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
19. Liver and kidney are particularly rich in vitamin A.
20. Small nodules form as the liver cells regenerate.
21. Some alcoholics develop liver disease.
22. Exploratory surgery revealed her liver cancer.
23. Cancer of the liver carried him off last year.
24. Just the smell of liver cooking makes me gag.
25. She got a rare liver disease when she was only twenty.
26. It started off as cancer of the liver but it spread to other areas of the body.
27. His liver was ruptured when a brick wall collapsed on him.
28. Her life was finally extinguished by the onset of liver complaint.
29. Excessive dosage of this drug can result in injury to the liver.
30. Symptoms of the disease include an enlarged spleen or liver.