Similar words: eristic, future, in future, characteristic, in the future, for the future, device characteristic, tourist. Meaning: adj. of or relating to futurism.
Random good picture Not show
(1) Margaret Atwood's novel depicts a gloomy, futuristic America.
(2) The theatre is a futuristic steel and glass structure.
(3) Following the futuristic The Handmaid's Tale, Margaret Atwood's seventh novel, Cat's Eye, returns to more familiar territory.
(4) The futuristic sports stadium is the pride of the city.
(5) Her latest novel is a futuristic thriller, set some time in the late twenty-first century.
(6) On the futuristic stories, however, things were vastly different.
(7) Its array of futuristic industries is second to none.
(8) This is especially true of original and futuristic ideas.
(9) Yet Sculley won acclaim for his futuristic paste-up job.
(10) An elaborate design of the futuristic Washington was put on display Tuesday at Union Station.
(11) Driving through the mine is like visiting some futuristic industrial complex on another planet.
(12) All-enclosing bodywork will give it a futuristic look to contrast with the retro-styled roadster and cafe racer.
(13) We pretended to fly to distant planets in futuristic spaceships.
(14) The car, with its sleek futuristic styling, certainly looks impressive.
(15) As futuristic as the concept seems, it addresses here and now one of the most important issues in multimedia development.
(16) These futuristic service industries need both a well-educated workforce and good public infrastructure.
(17) Advances in technology have meant that futuristic fabrics have become a reality, changing the whole nature of how we dress.
(18) The futuristic look is nicely accomplished, without a lot of eye candy: darkish, downbeat, more melancholy than despairing.
(19) Curiously, this futuristic notion returns us to one of the earliest electronic book models which we described in the original report.
(20) Joe Meek's futuristic sound effects made Telstar Britain's most successful pop instrumental.
(21) At the unspoiled North Bay, three white pyramids rise like futuristic sails from the sea. Sentencedict.com
(22) Today the Government has grandiose plans for a new futuristic city centre.
(23) Why is Chrysler showing off a luxury concept car like this rather than a futuristic new Jeep or minivan?
(24) The Lake Buena Vista hotel also plans Kidsuites designed as futuristic space capsules and igloos.
(25) Thunder, lightning and a torrential downpour provided an unreal prelude in the futuristic San Nicola stadium.
(26) How simple that concept seems now, but how inhuman, how futuristic, how absurd it sounded to me then.
(27) They are unashamedly retro in their appeal, but they could equally be futuristic.
(28) That is the New World par excellence, the land of amazing futuristic achievements.
(29) Issey Miyake continues to delight audiences at his beautiful shows by determining his own uniquely futuristic fashion logic.
(30) Andrew Walsh's designs skilfully use video games and shape-shifting computerised images to question Shaw's futuristic vision.
More similar words: eristic, future, in future, characteristic, in the future, for the future, device characteristic, tourist, pristine, Christianity, ballistic, sadistic, artistic, armistice, realistic, statistic, linguistic, cabalistic, optimistic, fatalistic, monotheistic, altruistic, statistics, pacifistic, egotistical, statistical, polytheistic, pessimistic, ritualistic, linguistics.