Random good picture Not show
(1) It was abominable, atavistic and atrocious, big, black and brutal, cruel cold and callous, and so on.
(2) It was filthy work, but full of atavistic excitement and the promise of financial reward.
(3) She sensed it; she knew it in some atavistic way that had nothing to do with intellect.
(4) Ironically, of course, these atavistic impulses no longer correspond to reality.
(5) There is something quite atavistic about a group of people sitting down together to a good dinner.
(6) Atavistic spikelets of bisexual structure in genus Carex. Sentencedict.com
(7) It'seemed to stir an atavistic chord in her stout breast.
(8) The atavistic affection in other words is to increase fall and add its motivity.
(9) An atavistic mutation of Alpinia guangdongensis — on the origin of staminodes in Zingiberaceae.
(10) It would be wrong to interpret them as atavistic remnants.
(11) It was characteristic of an old, atavistic callousness that went with her delicacy.
(12) Certain atavistic Westerners promulgated the theory that Chinese women liked their modest position in society.
(13) Or a priest of some unknown religion who strides towards us, implacably set on some atavistic rite?
(14) Then another feeling crept over me, a deep, almost atavistic longing.
(15) It becomes virtually impossible when your enemy is trying to inflame every atavistic passion in order to defeat you.
(16) But at the battle's peak, something in the clash of demons, men and atavistic spirits must have stirred a fourth power that had been slumbering in the depths.
More similar words: fatalistic, eristic, ballistic, artistic, sadistic, realistic, armistice, logistics, statistic, egotistical, statistics, linguistic, altruistic, cabalistic, futuristic, monotheistic, optimistic, pacifistic, vis-a-vis, euphemistic, ritualistic, statistical, pessimistic, polytheistic, linguistics, sophisticated, chauvinistic, materialistic, anachronistic, euphemistically.