Random good picture Not show
1. Finally, the Bolsheviks signed an armistice with Germany.
2. The plan for armistice talks was halted.
3. The two nations signed an armistice.
4. The armistice was signed on 4 December.
5. A two-week armistice has been declared between the rival factions.
6. Negotiations began on July 10, 1951, but the armistice would not be achieved for an-other two years.
7. President Chissano had offered an immediate armistice, but this had been turned down by the rebel leader.
8. After tortuous negotiations, Bunche arranged for armistice agreements among all the parties.
9. Badoglio has asked the Allies for an armistice; the war is over.
10. Since the 1953 armistice the two sides have never signed a peace treaty.
10. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
11. And when it has come, the armistice will begin, and the hostages on both sides will be freed.
12. The armistice did not spare France a pang.
13. On september 29, Bulgaria signed an armistice.
14. The Italian armistice is nothing but a clumsy trap.
15. People celebrating the armistice behaved like an orgiastic mob.
16. Every Armistice Day until 2007, he attended ceremonies honoring deceased veterans.
17. Armistice Day, 1968, in Paris, photographed by William Klein, from "The Shutterbug," in the issue of May 21, 2001.
18. Veterans Day, ie 11 November, commemorating the armistice(1918)in World War I.
19. Austria - Hungary enters an armistice with the World War I Allies, and the Habsburg - ruled empire dissolves.
20. We discussed our differences and agreed to call an armistice.
21. Media coverage exceeded any news event in history, including the armistice that ended World War I in 1918.
22. The Allies, however, had no intention of letting the armistice arrangements slide by default into a full-blown peace.
23. In 1918 he chaired a war memorials committee and organized nationwide pyrotechnic displays in celebration of the armistice.
24. Today she joined a large gathering to honour Sparky Cosper on Armistice Day.
25. The next day no one talked of anything but the armistice(sentencedict.com), speculating on what was going to happen.
26. During the war military training took several hours of the school curriculum and this did not end with the armistice.
27. French youths run past the Arc de Triomphe during Armistice Day ceremonies in Paris Saturday.
28. One of the first conditions as a result of the Armistice was the complete abrogation of the treaty.
29. They will very likely try to wriggle out of the armistice terms.
30. For this purpose maps lines indicated thereon may be attached and made part of the armistice.
More similar words: optimistic, euphemistic, euphemistically, device characteristic, justice, injustice, do justice, eristic, artistic, sadistic, realistic, statistic, monotheistic, altruistic, statistics, linguistic, statistical, ritualistic, polytheistic, sophisticated, materialistic, unsophisticated, characteristic, swarming, permission, epidermis, permissible, mist, notice, entice.