Random good picture Not show
1. An important statistic is that 94 per cent of crime relates to property.
2. The statistic comes from a study recently conducted by the British government.
3. We can't let these boys become just another statistic.
4. The city's most shocking statistic is its high infant mortality rate.
5. In 1984, the statistic for the Thames Valley was one in 10.
6. The statistic most often used to measure within-group variability is the standard deviation, although there are other possibilities.
7. But let us glory in a statistic for once.
8. However, this statistic conceals that levels of nitrogen dioxide have changed little since 1983.
9. Yet such an esoteric statistic took second place to a tale of personal commitment and courage.
10. Without a name, he was just a statistic, a single digit in the vast lists of war.
11. He would have become just another abortion statistic, and speaks almost bitterly of having his' own downtrodden minority.
12. A more revealing statistic is the percentage of women selected to fight council seats for Labour: 22.
13. The most interesting statistic is how many of their customers have switched from other providers.
14. The statistic on obesity costing the country $ 100 billion a year is similarly suspect.
15. But perhaps the most amazing statistic is Clinton's age.
16. You can obtain the beta statistic from major stock brokerage houses or from information services like Value Line.
17. Some have given up, to become another pitiful statistic among the year's 100,000 repossessions.
18. If box-office is seen as the most important statistic,[sentencedict.com] the information has never been so abundant.
19. Another statistic that is even more interesting and germane to the discussion of electronic commerce is the economic factor.
20. If a single economic statistic can be blamed for the recent slide towards panic it is the balance of payments figures.
21. The statistic would be called a five-quarter centred moving average.
22. The likelihood ratio test statistic shown above is a formalization of this.
23. Another statistic - 64 percent of Somerwest's 320,000 customers last year were paying a return visit.
24. I felt I was no longer being treated as a person but as a statistic.
25. The episode would never have become more than a statistic in a communique, but for the nationality of the victorious pilot.
26. There was little further public interest in what appeared to be just another statistic.
27. Again, it is the doctor's decision that produces the statistic.
28. How I loved being normal, even at the risk of becoming a Red Cross water-safety statistic.
29. And I kind of object to reducing things to a statistic for a report, although I do it.
30. Perhaps I can confirm what he said by reference to one statistic.
More similar words: statistics, statistical, artistic, static, ecstatic, statically, eristic, sadistic, station, that is to say, realistic, linguistic, optimistic, altruistic, gestation, stationery, euphemistic, polytheistic, ritualistic, stationary, sophisticated, nation-state, devastating, materialistic, deforestation, euphemistically, unsophisticated, characteristic, prestidigitation, device characteristic.