Random good picture Not show
1. Not everyone is so pessimistic about the future.
2. The government has issued a pessimistic economic forecast.
3. They appeared surprisingly pessimistic about their chances of winning.
4. He remains deeply pessimistic about the peace process.
5. After the pessimistic sales forecasts, production was halved.
6. Don't be so pessimistic.
7. These figures look quite pessimistic.
8. I think you're being far too pessimistic.
9. Hardy has often been criticised for an excessively pessimistic view of life.
10. I am deeply pessimistic about the future.
11. The article struck a pessimistic note; it suggested there would be no improvement.
12. There is no reason to be pessimistic about the future.
13. The tone of the meeting was very pessimistic.
14. There's no need to be unduly pessimistic about the situation.
15. The mood of the meeting was distinctly pessimistic.
16. Do you subscribe to her pessimistic view of the state of the economy?
17. This pessimistic extreme is as foolish as its optimistic predecessor.
18. Is this is too pessimistic a view?
19. And Gilroy seems too pessimistic about the state of black politics.
20. Consumers continue to be pessimistic about the outlook over the next six months,(sentencedict.com/pessimistic.html) the Conference Board said.
21. Some of the early researchers took a pessimistic view of what we would lose with the disappearance of native languages.
22. He seemed to take a pessimistic view of your complaint, whatever it was.
23. Should we be optimistic or pessimistic about the prospects for democracy in the electronic republic of the century ahead?
24. Despite these somewhat pessimistic conclusions, the study represents an advance on earlier studies in this field of inquiry.
25. Sunshine and flowers in the philosophical smile, the sad and painful sigh in the pessimistic.
26. Had they kept the epidemiology of leprosy in mind, the picture they obtained might have been less pessimistic.
27. A period of uncertainty such as an election causes people to be either optimistic or pessimistic.
28. An optimistic theory of evolutionary progress was surreptitiously beginning to replace the pessimistic doctrine of universal decay.
29. Half the population of the state, according to a recent Field poll, is pessimistic about the way it is heading.
30. To argue against changing the status quo, which everybody knows compromises democracy, is a terribly pessimistic position.
More similar words: optimistic, armistice, euphemistic, euphemistically, dissimilar, assimilate, dissimilarity, assist in, eristic, sadistic, artistic, ballistic, distressing, realistic, statistic, egotistical, cabalistic, monotheistic, statistics, altruistic, linguistic, ritualistic, polytheistic, statistical, sophisticated, materialistic, unsophisticated, characteristic, device characteristic, simile.