Random good picture Not show
1. As a songwriter, he combined great linguistic felicity with an ear for a tune.
2. Keep the conversation off linguistic matters.
3. Her book displays many subtle linguistic felicities.
4. She is pursuing her linguistic researches.
5. I'm particularly interested in the linguistic development of young children.
6. Spanish liberals sought to create linguistic as well as administrative uniformity.
7. When a book goes into translation, all those linguistic subtleties get lost.
8. His linguistic ability served him well in his chosen profession.
9. I can only pick up the linguistic crumbs.
10. I have the greatest respect for linguistic diversity.
11. Culture gained immense advantage from this linguistic asset.
12. Linguistic units tend to form a hierarchy of extent.
13. They act like linguistic distress signals.
14. So this is a linguistic constraint.
15. This represents a very great pool of linguistic competence.
16. This linguistic hierarchy went against my grain.
17. Work should start from the pupils' own linguistic competence.
18. They also, of course, govern linguistic units larger than words - idioms, phrases,(Sentence dictionary) and larger constructions.
19. Moreover, the principle of linguistic self-consciousness or reflexivity seems to be made even more explicit when transposed to the narrative model.
20. Despite extensive research, how humans achieve their linguistic competence has still to be fully explained.
21. The system's linguistic knowledge is expressed by means of declarative rules and lexical entries.
22. Wright's system for cursive script recognition has efficient low-level processing but relies on a dictionary and higher level linguistic processing.
23. The data presented here suggest that social network structure is implicated in processes of linguistic change in at least two ways.
24. The main point is that prose varies a great deal in the amount of aesthetic interest which attaches to linguistic form.
25. They underline the right of migrant workers to express freely their ethnic, cultural, religious and linguistic characteristics.
26. State boundaries are haphazardly drawn across land masses and linguistic, cultural and ethnic lines.
27. That one does not say of a cornflower that it looks blue is a linguistic point, not a psychological one.
28. It is time for us to take our cue from Buku khan and tackle the linguistic landscape of the Tarim Basin.
29. There is little doubt that their handwriting skills develop at a slower pace than their linguistic skills.
30. The incident adumbrates an attitude of mind which is mirrored in the linguistic techniques exploited later in the novel.
More similar words: distinguish, distinguished, altruistic, anguish, eristic, multilingual, artistic, sadistic, realistic, statistics, optimistic, statistical, existing, sophisticated, characteristic, device characteristic, disguise, sanguine, guideline, relinquish, relinquishment, ring up, bring up, spring up, justice, plastic, stick out, stick to, distinct, majestic.