Antonym: discord, disharmony. Similar words: hormone, charm, ceremony, testimony, enormous, farm, arm, furthermore. Meaning: ['hɑrmənɪ /'hɑːm-] n. 1. compatibility in opinion and action 2. the structure of music with respect to the composition and progression of chords 3. a harmonious state of things in general and of their properties (as of colors and sounds); congruity of parts with one another and with the whole 4. agreement of opinions 5. an agreeable sound property.
Random good picture Not show
1. They worked in perfect harmony.
2. They've lived together in reasonable harmony for many years.
3. The couple lives in perfect harmony.
4. This design aims for harmony of form and function.
5. Gentlemen seek harmony but not uniformity.
6. The designer's aim is to produce a harmony of shape and texture.
7. The two sang in harmony.
8. My cat and dog live in perfect harmony.
9. A new sense of harmony developed in the community.
10. The choir sings in four-part harmony.
11. The couple dwelt together in harmony and concord.
11. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
12. His tastes are in harmony with mine.
13. They try to maintain harmony between the two communities.
14. There was perfect harmony between the two brothers.
15. His ideas were no longer in harmony with ours.
16. The Church tries to promote racial harmony.
17. They work together in harmony.
18. The harmony of sea and sky makes a beautiful picture.
19. We must try to live in peace and harmony with ourselves and those around us.
20. They try to foster harmony between different groups of people.
21. We must ensure that tourism develops in harmony with the environment.
22. Your suggestions are not in harmony with the aims of this project.
23. I do believe it is possible for different ethnic groups to live together in harmony.
24. Once there were no two hearts so open, no feelings so in harmony. Now we are strangers, worse than strangers, for we may never become acquainted.
25. He was a martyr to the cause of racial harmony.
26. Imagine a society in which everyone lived together in harmony.
27. We must never lose sight of the fact that man must work in harmony with nature.
28. The rumpus has made all the optimistic statements about unity and harmony ring a little hollow.
29. He has probably done more to further the cause of interracial harmony than any other person.
30. On the surface, their life seemed a model of domestic harmony.