Random good picture Not show
1. Put a tick in the box if you agree with this statement.
2. He allowed the engine to tick over for 5 minutes to make it warm up gradually.
3. Put a tick if the answer is correct and a cross if it's wrong.
4. The silence was broken only by the tick of the clock.
5. I had to tick him off for being late again.
6. I'll be back in a tick.
7. As you finish each task, tick it off.
8. Mrs Watts will tick you off if you're late again.
9. Tick each item on the list as you complete it.
10. Opposite his own name was a small tick.
11. It's difficult to tick off in a phrase.
12. Hold on/Hang on a tick - I'm not quite ready.
13. I'll be with you in a tick/in two ticks.
14. Just tick the box on your order form.
15. He sat listening to the tick of the grandfather clock.
16. Place a tick in the appropriate box.
17. Abdel felt free to tick him off for smoking too much.
18. I'll be down in half a tick/in two ticks.
19. Just wait a tick!
20. I've never really understood what makes her tick.
21. Put a tick in the appropriate box if you would like further information about any of our products.
22. Tick the description that best fits you.
23. Tick 'yes' or 'no' to each question.
24. Put a tick next to those activities you like and a cross next to those you dislike.
24. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
25. My watch doesn't tick because it's electric.
26. Please tick this box if you do not wish to receive such mailings.
27. I'll be with you in a tick .
28. Tick it off in the box.
29. I wound up the watch and listened to it tick.
30. To take advantage of this extra bonus offer, simply tick the box on your order form.
More similar words: stick out, stick to, chopstick, lick, kick, sick, pick, trick, click, brick, quick, pickup, pick out, pick up, pick off, wicked, fickle, bicker, gimmick, cowlick, rickets, chicken, kickback, trickery, nickname, picket line, pick holes in, city slicker, homesickness, in the nick of time.