Random good picture Not show
1. Colourful illustrations are integrated into the text.
2. This is a semiconductor integrated circuit.
3. Little drops of the reservoir, integrated with a large warehouse.
4. He integrated all their activities into one program.
5. The committee integrated some of the suggestions into its plan.
6. This computer program can be integrated with existing programs.
7. We believe that pupils of integrated schools will have more tolerant attitudes.
8. The department has successfully integrated new ideas into the traditional course structure.
9. He thinks we are living in a fully integrated, supportive society.
10. The residential blocks were integrated with the rest of the college.
11. The lower primary pupils are well integrated into the life of the school.
12. She holds a large integrated complex spread everywhere in the world.
13. Semiconductors are used for making integrated circuits and computers.
14. There is, he said, a lack of an integrated national transport policy.
15. The town's modern architecture is very well integrated with the old.
15. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
16. These programs can be integrated with your existing software.
17. The results should be integrated into the final report.
18. How can computer skills be integrated into the syllabus?
19. The integrated country will rend into several independent regions sooner or later.
20. They soon became fully integrated into the local community.
21. Many children with learning difficulties are integrated into ordinary schools.
22. Work experience is integrated into the teaching programme.
23. Transport planning should be integrated with energy policy.
24. Immigrants are integrated into the community.
25. The buildings are well integrated with the landscape/The buildings and the landscape are well integrated.
26. Cable systems can be integrated with wireless transmission networks to provide voice transmissions to phones and data transmissions to personal communicators.
27. They called for the defence system to be more closely integrated.
28. They have lived in this country for ten years, but have never really integrated.
29. Basing himself on the realities of his life, the painter successfully integrated realism and artistic exaggeration.
30. Invertebrates sometimes use local circuits in the periphery, but many actions demand an integrated response of many parts of the body.
More similar words: integrate, integration, strategy, strategic, category, talented, gratify, related, migration, unprecedented, isolated, intend, intent, insulated, estimated, laminated, truncated, immigration, painter, in tears, intense, rate, repeatedly, associated, complicated, graduate, internal, Internet, interval, interest.