Random good picture Not show
3. Diamond cut diamond.
4. They selected a diamond engagement ring.
5. Has the ultimate diamond been found?
6. A fully cut brilliant diamond has 68 facets.
7. This diamond weighs 60 carats.
8. He was hocus-pocussed into buying an artificial diamond ring.
9. The diamond ring is the most expensive.
10. Diamond is the hardest substance known.
11. What is the price of this diamond ring?
12. She is going to redeem her diamond ring.
13. A large diamond glittered on her ring finger .
14. Her diamond necklace glittered brilliantly under the spotlights.
15. She wore a diamond engagement ring.
16. Against her black dress,[sentencedict.com/diamond.html] her diamond necklace stood out clearly.
17. She's a rough diamond.
18. She thought the diamond was lost until she saw something glinting on the carpet.
19. The diamond thief double-crossed his partners and gave them only worthless fake jewels.
20. That's not a real diamond necklace, it's just a fake!
21. The diamond ring was soused into the fishbowl of water.
22. Diamond cuts diamond.
23. The diamond bracelet is very beautiful.
24. You must play a diamond if you have one.
25. Lost: one diamond ring. Finder will be rewarded.
26. The diamond on her finger twinkled in the fire-light.
27. The diamond is mounted in gold.
29. He formed his hands into the shape of a diamond.
30. He has several economic irons in the fire, including gold and diamond mines.