Random good picture Not show
1. She claimed she was repeatedly passed over for promotion.
2. The loudspeakers blared the speech repeatedly.
3. She violated the terms of the contract repeatedly.
4. She was repeatedly snubbed by her neighbours.
5. This policy had repeatedly come under strong criticism on Capitol Hill.
6. My father repeatedly impressed on me the value of hard work.
7. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit. Aristotle
8. He repeatedly asked Bailey for the report.
9. He repeatedly pushed his own claim forward.
10. The boat was dashed repeatedly against the rocks.
11. The victim had been stabbed repeatedly in the chest.
12. He repeatedly pushed forward his own claim.
13. He repeatedly mispronounced words and slurred his speech.
14. She had been stabbed in the chest repeatedly.
15. She had repeatedly threatened to commit suicide.
16. He was paged repeatedly as the flight was boarding.
17. He telephoned repeatedly, begging her to return.
18. Gunmen have repeatedly sniped at US Army positions.
19. Graham was repeatedly warned not to work so hard.
20. Tigers mate repeatedly over a period of several days.
21. He is accused of repeatedly stabbing a sixteen-year-old boy.
22. He spotted his reputation by lying repeatedly.
23. They repeatedly questioned his leadership abilities.
24. He had been stabbed repeatedly with a kitchen knife.
25. The refugees were repeatedly refused entry into the country.
26. Both men have repeatedly denied the allegations.
27. Foster admitted punching and kicking the man repeatedly.
28. She had seen herself repeatedly maligned in the newspapers.
29. He begged her repeatedly to stop.
30. We were woken at dawn by a cock crowing repeatedly.
More similar words: reportedly, allegedly, supposedly, obstreperous, make peace with, related, create, theater, isolated, sweater, laminated, truncated, estimated, insulated, threaten, associated, integrated, complicated, sophisticated, decaffeinated, needle, badly, dependent, depending, deadly, rapidly, friendly, hardly any, peak, speak.