Random good picture Not show
1. Insurance companies are already overburdened with similar claims.
2. Insurance claims are expected to soar.
3. The insurance company is responsible for this case.
4. The law will compel employers to provide health insurance.
5. Tax and insurance are deducted from your wages.
6. Buy an insurance policy that covers accidental damage .
7. They have to pay life insurance premiums.
8. He took a lowly job in an insurance firm.
9. Your father took out insurance to cover the mortgage.
10. Have you got fully comprehensive insurance?
11. We rang the insurance company to report the theft.
12. You can purchase insurance on-line.
13. Full-time employees are entitled to receive health insurance.
14. Can you claim for the loss on your insurance?
15. She gave false information to the insurance company.
16. Failure to provide insurance rendered him liable to prosecution.
17. The insurance company wanted me to have a medical.
18. Take out accident insurance before you go on your trip.
19. The insurance industry has produced its own proposals for universal health care.
20. Did you claim on the insurance after your car accident?
21. The insurance will cover the costs of repatriating you and your family in the case of an accident.
22. She works in insurance.
23. People without insurance had to pay for their own repairs.
24. Do you want insurance?
25. Sheila found some work as a secretary in an insurance company.
26. Unfavourable economic conditions were blocking a recovery of the American insurance market.
27. It is strongly advised that you take out some form of medical insurance.
27. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
28. Some insurers have wised up to the fact that their clients were getting very cheap insurance.
29. If suggested improvements are not carried out(sentencedict.com), we have the right to suspend the insurance cover.
30. My goods were lost in the fire and the insurance company will have to pay up.
More similar words: instance, entrance, tolerance, surveillance, for instance, ensure, insulated, in support of, ranch, rancor, branch, franchise, cancel, cancer, dancer, chance, stance, glance, penance, finance, alliance, enhance, romance, advanced, guidance, parlance, ancestor, substance, balanced, by chance.