Random good picture Not show
1. Take out accident insurance before you go on your trip.
2. Insurance companies are already overburdened with similar claims.
3. The insurance industry has produced its own proposals for universal health care.
4. Insurance claims are expected to soar.
5. The insurance company is responsible for this case.
6. Did you claim on the insurance after your car accident?
7. The insurance will cover the costs of repatriating you and your family in the case of an accident.
8. The law will compel employers to provide health insurance.
9. Tax and insurance are deducted from your wages.
10. Buy an insurance policy that covers accidental damage .
11. People without insurance had to pay for their own repairs.
12. The insurance company will refund any amount due to you.
13. They have to pay life insurance premiums.
14. He took a lowly job in an insurance firm.
15. In the financial sector[sentencedict.com], banks and insurance companies have both lost a lot of money.
16. If you have a query about your insurance policy, contact our helpline.
17. A blanket insurance policy insures a car against all kinds of accidents.
18. I have also taken out a life insurance policy on him just in case.
19. It is possible to make an insurance claim for any goods lost or damaged in transit.
20. It is too early to say whether insurance premiums will be affected.
21. Your father took out insurance to cover the mortgage.
22. I bought another safety lock as an additional insurance against thieves.
23. Sheila found some work as a secretary in an insurance company.
24. Unfavourable economic conditions were blocking a recovery of the American insurance market.
25. It is strongly advised that you take out some form of medical insurance.
26. Some insurers have wised up to the fact that their clients were getting very cheap insurance.
27. If suggested improvements are not carried out, we have the right to suspend the insurance cover.
27. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
28. My goods were lost in the fire and the insurance company will have to pay up.
29. You should be able to claim against the car insurance.
30. Perks offered by the firm include a car and free health insurance.
More similar words: instance, entrance, tolerance, surveillance, for instance, ensure, insulated, in support of, ranch, rancor, branch, franchise, cancel, cancer, dancer, chance, stance, glance, penance, finance, alliance, enhance, romance, advanced, guidance, parlance, ancestor, substance, balanced, by chance.