Random good picture Not show
1. Tax exemption only applies to those with non-resident status.
2. You qualify for a tax exemption on the loan.
3. The bill gives sensitive police files a blanket exemption.
4. She was given exemption from the final examination.
5. These goods are subject to exemption from tax.
6. They enjoyed exemption from customs duties on goods to be used by themselves.
7. You may be able to apply for exemption from local taxes.
8. Candidates with a qualification in Chemistry have exemption from this course.
9. The sellers tried to rely upon the exemption clause.
10. The exemption you refer to certainly needs clarification.
11. Clause 9 provides an interesting exemption clause.
12. Exemption from business rates on industrial and commercial buildings.
13. There would also be an exemption of $ 5, 000 per child.
14. Similarly, franchise agreements are granted block exemption under Regulation 4087/88.
15. The personal exemption was nearly doubled to $ 2, 000 in 1989 and then indexed for inflation.
15. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
16. To apply for an exemption you should contact your council's Community Charge Registration Officer.
17. If churches get an exemption, he said, other non-profit organizations will seek one.
18. The plaintiff, being unaware of this exemption, paid dues upon limestone which he had landed and ultimately burnt into lime.
19. It also offered a complete exemption of corporation tax for 10 years from the start of operations.
20. The income tax is to be reimposed next year after ten years' exemption.
21. The 1977 Act places severe curbs upon the effectiveness of exemption clauses of many sorts.
22. Simplifies tax filing for thousands of middle-income Californians by increasing the exemption amounts used in calculating the Alternative Minimum Tax.
23. From 1986, only employers with less than ten employees were eligible, but this exemption was subsequently abolished in 1990.
24. After the group pulled out, the judge made an order ending the exemption of medicines from price maintenance.
25. Under the Military Service Act provision was made for exemption from military service on grounds of conscience.
26. Free car parking to people in receipt of mobility allowance and claiming exemption from road fund duty.
27. But a family planning a wedding reception would be able to claim exemption from import duty.
28. Old approach to interpretation Until the 1970s there was no statutory control upon exemption clauses.
29. Each individual in a household is also allowed a personal exemption of $ 2000.
30. There are exceptions[sentencedict.com], but the fact that information is held in confidence is not as such a sufficient reason for exemption.
More similar words: exempt, exempt from, assumption, presumption, consumption, exemplar, exemplary, exemplify, preemptive, bumptious, exertion, execution, option, caption, inception, adoption, deception, perception, exception, reception, corruption, encryption, conception, absorption, exceptional, captivation, apperception, description, interruption, prescription.