Random good picture Not show
2. I committed an error in this.
3. NASA discovered a mathematical error in its calculations.
4. This was a very regrettable error.
5. There's an error in your calculation.
6. There must be an error in our calculations.
7. The possibility of error cannot be absolutely excluded.
8. The government has said it was an inadvertent error.
9. Most of the problems were due to human error.
10. The accident was the result of human error.
11. His tiredness caused him to make a regrettable error.
12. One small error precipitated the disaster.
13. The editor overlooked a print error.
14. The accident was caused by pilot error.
15. He recommitted an unforgivable error.
16. The alert listener will have noticed the error.
17. He admitted that he'd made an error.
18. He frankly admitted his error.
19. They imputed the error to the lawyer who was handling her case.
20. The accident was caused by an error of judgement on the part of the pilot.
21. You should rectify your error before it is too late.
23. Some of the best lessons we ever learn from our mistakes and failuresThe error of the past is the wisdom and success of the future.
24. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
25. The vices of the rich and great are mistaken for error, and those of the poor and lowly, for crimes.
26. When archaeologists date objects that are thousands of years old, they allow a margin of error of several hundred years.
27. You have to allow for a certain amount of error.
28. Working without a break makes you more prone to error.
29. The reason for the disaster was engine failure, not human error.
30. In the event of the machine not operating correctly, an error code will appear.