Random good picture Not show
1. He had the crust to order me around.
2. The crust of the bread is burnt.
3. Earthquakes leave scars in the earth's crust.
4. Minerals occur naturally in the earth's crust.
5. Bake until the crust is golden.
6. Deep internal forces cause movements of the earth's crust.
7. The pastry crust was always underdone.
7. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
8. The movements set up stresses in the earth's crust.
9. Less dense substances move upwards to form a crust.
10. As the water evaporates, a crust of salt is left on the surface of the soil.
11. Put the lid on properly, or a crust will form on the paints.
12. A hard gray crust had formed on the bottom of the tea kettle.
13. The mud had formed a thick crust on the surface of the road.
14. She had the crust to ask me for an excuse.
15. The most ancient parts of the continental crust are 4000 million years old.
16. The crust on the snow was thick enough for us to walk on it.
17. Deep in the earth's crust the rock may be subjected to temperatures high enough to melt it.
18. Good pie crust is a cinch to make.
19. She brags about success with pie crust.
20. Place mixture in graham cracker crust.
21. The upper crust does not ride public transportation.
22. Those disgraceful students were males from the upper crust.
23. Appetising colour and nice thick crust.
24. Gently stir, then pour over cooled filling in crust.
25. Now he took a crust from the bag.
26. I've been an actor for 20 years, earning a crust wherever I can.
27. Remove the dish from the oven, crack the salt crust and you will find the skin just peels off the fish.
28. Silicon and oxygen are the fundamental constituents of rocks in the earth's crust.
29. Scientists have put together a composite picture of what the Earth's crust is like.
30. The hole they drilled pierces 6 km into the earth's crust.