Random good picture Not show
1. Victory belongs to the most persevering. Napoleon Bonaparte
4. The victory became part of sporting folklore.
5. Our baseball team chalked up another victory.
6. This ruling represents a victory for all women.
7. I'm sure we'll win./I'm confident about our victory.
8. Victory won't come to me unleI go to it.
9. The victory was nothing less than a miracle.
10. They rooted their football team on to victory.
11. His party won a landslide victory in the elections.
12. The winners peal the bells to celebrate victory.
13. The team's supporters sang a victory chant.
14. They diplomatized in order to win victory.
15. The people exulted at the victory.
16. Fletcher's superior technique brought him victory.
17. We are hopeful of our final victory.
18. The result was a sensational 41 victory.
19. Victory was dawning on the battle front.
20. His victory in the tournament earned him $50 000.
21. They exulted at/over their victory.
22. NO victory comes out without price.
23. He is a leader who is magnanimous in victory.
23. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
24. His persistence gained him victory.
25. His deeds had made his name synonymous with victory.
26. We must fight this battle through to victory.
27. The game resulted in another victory for our team.
28. The fans were jubilant at/about/over England's victory.
29. The England keeper revealed some fancy footwork in the victory over Nottingham Forest.
30. With England leading 3-0, the probable result is an England victory/England are the probable winners.
More similar words: factory, victim, convict, conviction, story, actor, history, doctor, sector, factor, director, migratory, territory, inventory, collector, inspector, laboratory, regulatory, instructor, contractor, conciliatory, the private sector, electoral college, civic, device, service, theory, act out, facto, act on.