Random good picture Not show
1. The city had scarcely changed in 20 years.
2. There was scarcely a tree left standing after the storm.
3. The dog lay so still it scarcely seemed animate.
4. He can scarcely survive this scandal with his reputation intact.
5. I was scarcely able to move my arm after the accident.
6. The matter is scarcely worthy of the managing director's time.
7. Seeing such fine weather, the boys could scarcely keep in.
8. The monumental inscription is scarcely readable.
9. There were scarcely a hundred people present.
10. The city centre has scarcely changed in over a century.
11. The lecturer spoke so quietly that he was scarcely audible at the back of the hall.
12. We scarcely have time for breakfast.
13. We had scarcely reach the school before it began to rain.
14. In one ad the viewer scarcely sees the car's exterior.
15. Scarcely a week goes by without some new scandal in the papers.
16. She seemed scarcely to breathe as she lay immobile.
17. He's only two - you can scarcely blame him for behaving badly.
18. He could scarcely suppress a laugh.
19. The difference is scarcely perceptible to the average reader.
20. She scarcely earns enough money to make ends meet.
21. Early March is scarcely the time of year for sailing.
21. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
22. Scarcely had she entered the room when the phone rang.
23. He can scarcely have said so.
24. He could scarcely breathe.
25. I could scarcely edge in a word .
26. My object will be, if possible, to form Christian men, for Christian boys Ican scarcely hope to make.
27. His plan was such a success that even his original critics could scarcely forbear from congratulating him.
28. At their best the conditions in these prisons are scarcely tolerable.
29. As an exercise in stating the obvious, this could scarcely be faulted.
30. Rachel's arrival on the scene had unleashed passions in him that he could scarcely control.