Random good picture Not show
(1) Perhaps I've just led a really sheltered life.
(2) We sheltered in a shop doorway.
(3) I picked a sheltered site for the tent.
(4) Herbs need fertile soil and a sunny sheltered position.
(5) He sheltered beneath his umbrella.
(6) Many old people choose to live in sheltered accommodation.
(7) These plants will grow well in a sheltered position.
(8) The climbers rested on a sheltered ledge jutting out from the cliff.
(9) A few pedestrians carrying their evening shopping sheltered from the rain in doorways.
(10) The farmyard was snugly sheltered with buildings on three sides.
(11) We had lunch in a sheltered spot behind the dunes.
(12) British industry was sheltered from foreign competition by protective tariffs.
(13) She's led a very sheltered life .
(14) We sheltered under a tree until the shower passed.
(15) Is our country's industry sheltered from foreign competition?
(16) A neighbor sheltered the boy for seven days.
(17) The hut sheltered her from the cold wind.
(18) They sheltered beneath their umbrellas.
(19) Paula was the product of a sheltered middle-class home.
(20) There are several sheltered inlets along the coast.
(21) We sheltered under the trees.
(22) She's just moved into sheltered accommodation.
(23) The boulder sheltered them from the chilling wind.
(24) Perhaps I sheltered my daughter too much .
(25) We sheltered from the rain in a doorway.
(26) The wall sheltered the soldiers from gunfire.
(27) She had a very sheltered childhood.
(28) They both lead very sheltered lives.
(29) These plants must be sheltered from direct sunlight.
(30) He sheltered himself behind a hedge.
More similar words: shelter, svelte, alter, filter, adultery, heredity, filtering, alternative, bewildered, be considered as, helicopter, interest, interfere, stereotype, interested, interfere in, lose interest, interfere with, here and there, belt, melt, shelf, help, shell, red, hello, helmet, scared, reduce, bored.