Random good picture Not show
1. For centuries, quilting and patchwork have been popular needlecrafts.
2. The old lady sat in the corner doing patchwork.
3. A patchwork quilt is a good way of using up scraps of material.
4. That proposal is nothing else other than a patchwork.
5. There are several patchwork cushions to choose from.
6. The area was a patchwork of local industries.
7. The low mountains were a patchwork of green and brown.
8. You can make a patchwork quilt from oddments of silk and cotton.
9. From the plane[Sentencedict.com], the landscape was just a patchwork of fields.
10. What an ill-organized, hotchpotch, casually assembled, patchwork life.
11. Specialists in quilting, patchwork, applique and curtain making.
12. The familiar patchwork emerges, its margins decorated in autumn by the red and golden flare of the leaves.
13. This makes for a patchwork quality with occasional repetition, but the book is still a worthwhile reading endeavor.
14. It is a patchwork of well-tested rules, long-forgotten power struggles, and reactionary humbug.
15. They reduced his manuscript to a patchwork of black marks.
16. There were tiny fields, like a patchwork quilt thrown across the rocks.
17. His house, a rambling patchwork of add-ons and original rooms, is a museum of his disjointed creativity.
18. Bio 2, after all, was a patchwork wilderness par excellence.
19. After that, huddled under the patchwork quilt, they made love in a lazy, unhurried way.
20. He wraps around himself the dusty patchwork cloak of his invisibility and the heralds gallop hither and yon in vain.
21. A patchwork of care may well be required that is drawn from private and voluntary as well as formal and informal sources.
22. After all, it was inspiration from the patchwork quilts in 1952 which had proved the original impetus for the whole company.
23. We looked out of the aircraft window down onto the patchwork of fields below.
24. To each side of the hearth was a high-backed wicker armchair in an intricate closely woven design fitted with patchwork cushions.
25. If the first shape is a series of rough-hewed approximations, the second is a shiny patchwork of beautifully stitched leather cut-outs.
26. Schools help students who need more money get a patchwork of private supplemental loans.
27. The great double bed had brass rails and was covered with a patchwork quilt.
28. She hadn't been allowed to bring anything off the boat except her patchwork leather shoulder-bag which had been thoroughly searched first.
29. This once pleasant city of 1.5m people is now divided into a patchwork of small fiefs controlled by rival guerrilla groups.
30. Our effort was well rewarded all the way by the increasingly open views of lush patchwork fields in the unfolding valleys beyond.
More similar words: patch, catch, watch, catches, scratch, catch on, catch fire, watch out for, work, at work, works, catch up with, work at, work off, work out, work up, network, worker, workout, out of work, workshop, paintwork, workplace, framework, working hour, the working class, pat, fork, pork, spate.