Random good picture Not show
3. The virtue of a man ought to be measured not by his extraordinary exertions, but by his everyday conduct.
4. The size of your success is measured by the strength of your desire, the size of your dream, and how you handle disappointment along the way.
5. Terrestrial longitude is measured in degrees east or west of the Greenwich meridian.
6. He measured the coat against mine and found it was too long.
7. AND ALWAYS REMEMBER: Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.
8. The size of a man may be measured by the size of the things that make him angry.
9. The rainfall was measured over a three-month period.
10. The salesman measured off two metres of the wood.
11. We measured the dimensions of the kitchen.
12. The boat measured fifteen feet in length and four feet in breadth.
13. The pharmacist carefully measured out a dose of herbal medicine and told me how to brew it.
14. We measured the length and width of the living room.
15. Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take breath away.
16. In the US, distance is measured in miles.
17. He's gone to be measured for a new suit.
18. They measured and lofted the remainder of the crop.
19. This medicine must be measured out exactly.
20. The real wage is measured along the horizontal axis and the quantity of labour is measured along the vertical axis.
21. A ship's speed is measured in knots.
22. The men spoke in soft, measured tones.
23. She's being measured for her wedding outfit.
24. It's a science in that it can be measured by results and is subject to methodological analysis.
25. The earthquakes measured 7 on the Richter scale.
26. Temperature can be measured precisely.
27. Peace could come only gradually, in carefully measured steps. Even then, it sounds almost impossible to achieve.
28. He measured off three yards of rope.sentencedict.com
29. A friend is a gift, whose worth cannot be measured except by heart.
30. I have to go to the shop to be measured up for my suit.
More similar words: measure up, measurement, measure up to, sure, the same as, ensure, assure, for sure, leisure, exposure, make sure, casual, as usual, casualty, all of a sudden, mean, come at, come about, meantime, red, by no means, by any means, by all means, come across, by means of, meanwhile, survey, absurd, meaningful, easy.