Random good picture Not show
2. The wounded soldier lashed around in great pain.
3. The deceased general was a great soldier.
4. A bullet lamed the soldier for life.
5. After his death, the soldier was cited for spunk.
6. The soldier disobeyed an order.
7. The soldier carried a pack on his back.
8. A soldier has to confront danger.
9. The soldier reached for his gun.
10. The soldier showed great courage in the battle.
11. In his youth he was a soldier.
12. A British soldier was wounded in the fighting.
13. The soldier impacted his sword into the ground.
14. He is a brave soldier.
15. The wounded soldier lashed about in great pain.
16. A moan escaped the badly wounded soldier.
17. The soldier saluted his officer.
18. He was demoted to the rank of ordinary soldier.
19. The soldier carried a pack on his.
20. The soldier reported that a prisoner was at large.
21. The soldier wormed his way toward the enemy's lines.
22. The young soldier fainted in the hot sun.
23. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of his country; but he that stands it NOW deserves the love and thanks of man and woman.
24. The military hospital will fit any wounded soldier for a false leg.
25. The general had served as a soldier in the earlier war.
26. He wants to be a soldier when he grows up.
27. A soldier would rather face a firing squad a thousand times over than just once have to look his own colleagues in the eye knowing he had failed them.
27. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
28. The soldier picked up the unexploded bomb and hurled it away into the safety of the forest.
29. It is a bounden duty for a soldier to be subjected to the orders.
30. The soldier hurled the bomb into the enemy gun post.
More similar words: hold in, die, building, die for, fiery, die out, adieu, fierce, die away, carrier, barrier, glacier, supplier, frontier, carpe diem, in all directions, ingredient, building materials, sole, solve, solar, solid, solely, solace, solvent, resolve, soluble, isolate, so long as, dissolve.