Similar words: latter, matter, battery, scatter, pattern, no matter, a matter of, sheltered. Meaning: ['ʃætə(r)] adj. ruined or disrupted.
Random good picture Not show
1. The mirror shattered into a thousand pieces.
2. A scream shattered the silence.
3. The pot shattered as it hit the floor.
4. The explosion shattered nearby windows and wrecked two cars.
5. The shock of the blast shattered many windows.
6. I don't want to have my illusions shattered!
7. The government must reconstruct the shattered economy.
8. The glass shattered when I dropped it.
9. I wasn't just disappointed, I was absolutely shattered.
10. By the time I got home, I was shattered.
11. The glass shattered into a thousand tiny pieces.
12. The explosion shattered all the windows in the building.
13. He was shattered and bewildered by this trenchant criticism.
14. The car shattered into a thousand burning pieces in a 200mph crash.
15. The Marshall Plan sought to regenerate the shattered Europe of 1947.
16. He dropped the vase and it shattered into pieces on the floor.
17. The plate hit the floor, and shattered into tiny bits.
18. The shattered vase lay in fragments on the floor.
19. I'm old,my hair almost shattered out.
20. This event shattered all my previous ideas.
21. Injury shattered his dreams of competing in the Olympics.
22. The unexpected death of their son shattered them.
23. His leg was shattered in the accident.Sentencedict
24. The stone shattered the windscreen.
25. My whole world shattered into a million pieces.
26. The experience left her feeling absolutely shattered.
27. Music is an appeasement to shattered nerves.
28. Rescue teams worked desperately to restore utilities in the area shattered by the hurricane.
29. It is desperately sad news and I am absolutely shattered to hear it.
30. The road was covered with fragments of glass from the shattered window.
More similar words: latter, matter, battery, scatter, pattern, no matter, a matter of, sheltered, as a matter of fact, at that time, shared, at that, attend, attend to, heredity, attention, attendance, letter, bewildered, mutter, litter, better, pay attention to, butterfly, be considered as, utterance, short-term, interest, intermittent, interfere.