Random good picture Not show
1. The faulty left-hand engine failed catastrophically as the aircraft approached the airport.
2. Sand dust storm is a catastrophically climate mainly occurring in arid or semi - arid region.
3. By the time we had to sell, prices had fallen catastrophically.
4. The user interface utilized frames, and one of the sanity-checks performed by my display program could fail catastrophically if another program modified the database while it was running.
5. Now a newcomer has entered the game and the result is catastrophically interesting.
6. Asas 1842, a temperance crusader named Robert Hartley warned that city milk was catastrophically tainted.
7. But Panama was all jungle , torrential rain , malaria and yellow fever , and the French failed catastrophically.
8. The latest batch of ice core samples suggests that climate changes can occur gradually or catastrophically.
9. Why, before the war , were the conditions in Iraq after It'so catastrophically misjudged?
More similar words: philosophical, sophisticated, unsophisticated, claustrophobic, tropical, strategically, enthusiastically, anthropomorphic, ethical, astronaut, disastrous, astronomer, logically, basically, typically, statically, physically, ironically, fanatically, politically, practically, historically, economically, rhetorically, specifically, dramatically, aesthetically, automatically, spasmodically, metaphorically.