Random good picture Not show
1. That was boring, wasn't it?
2. No, I hear it's boring.
3. Every boring hour in life is unique.
4. I hate this stinking boring job!
5. I found this novel boring.
6. The speaker was boring everybody.
7. In life, then boring time, also are limited edition.
8. "Am I boring you?" she asked anxiously.
9. Even the most boring times in life are limited.
10. Without the language of love, all characters are boring.
11. Many diets fail because they are boring.
12. His writing style is now boring and outdated.
13. I'm not boring you,(sentencedict.com) am I?
14. Try not to make the diet boring.
15. I felt she found me boring and dull.
16. He is a boring person.
17. It was boring to the nth degree.
18. He was a boring nuisance! I'm glad to be rid of him.
19. When the options are unemployment or a boring job, having babies can seem like the only means of self-fulfilment.
20. The film was so boring that I dozed off in the middle of it.
21. Her husband is about the most boring person I've ever met.
22. This job is so boring. I wish I could do something more creative.
23. I find it quite boring to chat with those who are lacking in humour.
24. Has he been boring you with his stories about China?
25. She can always be relied on to provide comic relief at a boring party.
26. Not only are mothers not paid but also most of their boring or difficult work is unnoticed.
27. A newspaper reader can select what he is interested in and skip what he thinks is boring or irrelevant.
28. Marilyn Monroe: Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.
29. Life is not the game of life, or it will be without a single success; can't live without game, otherwise monotonous boring.
30. Affection is like water, so that all become pure filtered; it makes the flat family, by burning the more edges; the family is poetry, so boring after modified reached a kind of artistic conception. The family, life eternal power.
More similar words: neighboring, imploring, poring over, aboriginal, laboriously, major in, for instance, ring, bring, ring out, ring up, during, string, bring up, bring out, mothering, offering, bring in, gathering, earring, staring, offspring, bring down, bearings, spring up, infringe, pioneering, bring back, bring about, quivering.