Random good picture Not show
1. He has already been blamed for his party's lackluster performance during the election campaign.
2. He ran a lackluster campaign for president in the 1992 primaries.
3. After some really lackluster efforts we are put in the uncomfortable position of rooting for an injury.
4. And if the small production sounds lackluster on first inspection, think again.
5. This morning I felt tired and lackluster.
6. Slowing commercial construction, flat housing markets and lackluster remodeling activity portend tougher business for moulding and millwork manufacturers.
7. In direct contrast to the US gov't lackluster response, it is touching to see the outpouring of support and sympathy from the people in the US.
8. They hoped to remedy their lackluster performance by a few changes in personnel.
9. Thin trading made for a lackluster day on Wall Street, with desks short-staffed before the Memorial Day holiday that will keep U. S. markets closed on Monday.
10. And returns will be lackluster for the majority of firms left out of the best deals.
10. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
11. On any other label, this could be the recipe for lackluster recordings by players better suited for small groups.
12. The fallout prompted many retailers to caution Wall Street that their fourth-quarter earnings would be lackluster.
13. Hiring was weak in much of the state, reflecting the lackluster Christmas season reported by many retailers.
14. One telling night came in Montreal Nov. 4, partway through a lackluster 4-1 loss to the Canadiens.
15. It is inevitable that a campaign that strikes few sparks be followed by a lackluster swearing-in.
16. Famously derided as "Peanut" and "General Cash-My-Check[sentencedict.com], " the leader of China's Nationalist government bedeviled the Allied war effort in World War II with his lackluster defense of his country.
17. Though strong and a capable brawler , in truth , Nilo was a lackluster military leader .
18. According to Robert Reich, who served as Labor Secretary during the Clinton administration, America's lackluster economy is easy to explain.
19. The next few years were a fallow time for the electronic gaming industry as wave after wave of lackluster me-too console games flooded the market and drove sales south.
20. Roth Capital Partners downgraded the stock to "hold" from "buy," on fears of a further fall in average revenue per user (ARPU) and a lackluster product pipeline for the second half of 2008.
21. But age alters many things, including men's money and lackluster love lives.
More similar words: cluster, austere, filibuster, tackle, backlog, wanderlust, black, illustrate, black out, for lack of, blackcurrant, exhausted, sustenance, sister, master, poster, foster, oyster, western, bolster, mystery, monster, eastern, hysteria, disaster, sinister, minister, yesterday, register, youngster.