Random good picture Not show
(1) She has a blemish above her right eye.
(2) A mole is a blemish on a person's skin.
(3) The police say the suspect has a slight blemish on his left cheek.
(4) He wasn't about to blemish that pristine record.
(5) He was pilloried, but she escaped without blemish.
(6) There wasn't a blemish on his body.
(7) Is any politician's record without blemish on this issue?
(8) His character/reputation is without blemish.
(9) His reputation is without a blemish.
(10) This is the one blemish on an otherwise resounding success.
(11) Local government, they say(sentence dictionary), is not without blemish.
(12) Interior without blemish, beautifully maintained.
(13) A small blemish on the tape of a song or movie may not be much of a problem.
(14) Disguise a blemish with a touch of medicated cover-stick, then set with loose face powder.
(15) But after seven years, I saw the little blemish on the green and it made me mad.
(16) It's faint, but it does blemish an otherwise faultless job.
(17) Her skin was perfect -- not a blemish on it.
(18) The slightest blemish can reduce market value.
(19) But she -- was she herself without blemish?
(20) Was the gibbosity near blade the forging blemish ?
(21) That mole is a blemish on his face.
(22) Every piece is closely scrutinised, and if there is the slightest blemish on it, it is rejected.
(23) Had he gone into the wood to find a way to cure the blemish?
(24) First Jonathan, which had been, in retrospect, a mere blemish on the horizon.
(25) For I too had been tainted, and not without blemish.
(26) The gap in the paper where it has been torn away from the seal is a desirable human touch rather than a blemish.
(27) Visibility on the approach is first class and handling is without a blemish.
(28) But Tunstall's solicitor told the court the crimes were an uncharacteristic blemish on an otherwise clean record.
(29) In true Celtic fashion, physical strength and absence of blemish would be the qualification of a king.
(30) It is awkward to call the pediatrician every time the baby has a new blemish on her cheek.
More similar words: demise, remiss, premise, premises, chemistry, emission, semisweet, hemisphere, euphemism, mishap, euphemistic, problem, famished, nobleman, squeamish, photochemistry, euphemistically, ennoblement, miserable, permissible, admissible, lemon, solemn, clement, element, dilemma, lemonade, solemnly, elements, inclement.