Random good picture Not show
(1) Arthur Davies sings the tenor solo.
(2) Love is a chord in life, not a solo.
(3) The trainee pilot flew his first solo today.
(4) He had just completed his final solo album.
(5) When did you first fly solo?
(6) The slow movement opens with a cello solo.
(7) Bach is credited with performing the first solo on a piano.
(8) There is a cello solo in the second movement.
(9) She is licensed to fly solo.
(10) Tara is currently working on a solo album.
(11) Amos quit the company(Sentencedict), determined to go solo .
(12) The piano solo was well rendered.
(13) The original version featured a guitar solo.
(14) She wanted to fly solo across the Atlantic.
(15) Let hime solo, and you go along.
(16) The piece segues into his solo with the strings.
(17) It's the singer's first solo album.
(18) She was one of the first solo flyers.
(19) As individual members' solo careers have proved, each band was greater than the sum of its parts.
(20) There's wonderfully lyrical flute solo in the middle of this symphony.
(21) A solo piper opens Aberdeen Highland Games at 10am and the main events start at 1pm.
(22) He used to play with a group but now he's going solo/pursuing a solo career.
(23) The high point of the concert came during the drum solo.
(24) Paul Weller has announced a full British tour to promote his second solo album.
(25) He left the group last year to pursue a solo career.
(26) She left the band in 1994 to pick up her career as a solo performer.
(27) It was a big gamble for her to leave the band and go solo.
(28) In 1978,[sentencedict.com] Naomi James became the first woman to sail solo around the world via Cape Horn.
(29) His landing was awkward, but it was only the second time he'd flown solo.
(30) He has acquired a reputation as this country's premier solo violinist.