Random good picture Not show
1. He went bankrupt after only a year in business.
2. Hundreds of firms went bankrupt during the recession.
3. The company went bankrupt soon.
4. The court adjudicated the company bankrupt.
5. He seemed to be bankrupt of hope and confidence.
6. The company went bankrupt because of its poor management.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
7. Amalgamation was the only alternative to going bankrupt.
8. The company was declared bankrupt in the High Court.
9. The company went bankrupt, and it burst up completely.
10. As a result, he went bankrupt soon.
11. and may go bankrupt.
12. The firm went bankrupt before the building work was completed.
13. The company went bankrupt and was put into the hands of the receivers.
14. The worst bankrupt is the person who lost his enthusiasm.
15. To put it in a nutshell, we're bankrupt.
16. They thought we would to bankrupt, but we managed.
17. The company went bankrupt last year.
18. A bankrupt firm is not solvent.
19. It was touch and go whether we'd go bankrupt.
20. They went bankrupt in 1993.
21. Our hopes crumbled when the business went bankrupt.
22. Seventeen years of war left the country bankrupt.
23. Firms are going bankrupt all over the place.
24. The opposition attacked the government as morally bankrupt .
25. Put simply, we accept their offer or go bankrupt.
26. Many small businesses have gone bankrupt recently.
27. At this rate, we shall soon be bankrupt.
28. He really thinks that European civilisation is morally bankrupt.
29. The purport of the statement is that the firm is bankrupt.
30. If the firm cannot sell its products, it will go bankrupt.