Random good picture Not show
1. Their lively puppy frisks all over the house.
2. Everyone was frisked before getting on the plane.
3. We were frisked at the airport - can you believe it?
4. The pickpocket frisked him of his wallet.
5. The puppy frisked its tail.
6. We were all frisked at the airport.
7. Lambs frisked in the fields.
8. The lambs were frisking around the pen.
9. Drago pushed him up against the wall and frisked him.
10. A pair of orioles alighted on the frisking branch of a weeping willow.
11. The passengers were frisked before they were allowed to board the plane.
12. What a quiet but lively scene. Lambs frisked about in the pastures.
13. The puppy frisked its tail when it saw its master.
14. They had been crazy not to frisk that boy.
15. Then they frisk you and give you a dressing-gown and tell you to go into a cubicle and strip off and wait.
16. Liberated, Ethel frisked with a Jack Russell in a red,(sentencedict.com/frisk.html) spotted scarf and wolfed up a half-eaten beefburger bun.
17. However, we spotted its calf frisking among the trees and it was more elusive.
18. I was frisked, my belt and Seiko taken from me, and, as an afterthought, kicked in the ribs.
19. A black horse was galloping down it, frisking his back legs like a colt.
20. They were both frisked then cuffed and taken into custody.
21. He gave the suspect a quick frisk.
22. A: Are they going to frisk all the passengers?
23. They gave him a thorough frisk for drugs.
24. Lambs frisk and play , the shepherds pipe all day.
25. Frisk film is backed by a translucent paper that provides additional handling ease.
26. Swedish referee Frisk retired from football two years ago after a bust-up with Blues boss Jose Mourinho in Barcelona.
27. Frisk was minding his own business and we ended up threatening his family.
28. Before he could think, I spun junior around, pushed him against the corridor wall, and frisked him.
29. Didier Drogba says Chelsea are paying in Europe for the Frisk affair.
30. Then with a doleful sigh, he gave Michael a thorough frisk for a weapon.
More similar words: risk, risky, brisk, disk, whisk away, African, frigid, fridge, friend, friendly, infringe, frightful, frivolous, boyfriend, south africa, girlfriend, frightened, bill of rights, refrigerator, make friends with, rise, wrist, Irish, perish, arise, crispy, crisis, tourist, tourism, hubris.