1) A guilty conscience needs
2) True coral needs
no painter's brush.
3) One lie needs
seven lies to wait upon it.
4) Truth needs
no colour; beauty,[http://sentencedict.com/needs.html] no pencil.
5) A good face needs
6) Good wine needs no bush.
7) He must needs
go whom the devil drives.
8) Love understands love; it needs
9) A crafty knave needs
10) Good wine needs no cries.
11) A good horse often needs
a good spur.
12) The effect speaks, the tongue needs
must when the devil drives.
14) Truth needs no colours.
15) There needs
a long apprenticeship to understand the mystery of the world’s trade.
16) He that gains well and spends well needs
no account book.
17) our country needs
many more those men who have new imagenation.
18) To do whatever needs
to be done to preserve this last and greatest bastion of freedom.
19) Love needs no teaching.
20) He must needs
swim that is held up by the chin.
21) The best horse needs
breaking, and the aptest child needs teaching.
22) A wise man needs
not blush for changing his purpose.
23) As fruit needs
not only sunshine but cold nights and chilling showers to ripen it, so character needs not only joy but trial and difficulty to mellow it.
24) Something needs to be done to expedite the process.
25) He needs to be taught some manners.
26) The law needs to be reformed.
27) At any rate, your plan needs revision.
28) She still needs to analyse the data.
29) Furniture for young children needs to be indestructible.
30) My father had always said that there are four things a child needs
plenty of love, nourishing food, fegular sleep, and lots of soap and water---and after those, what he needs most is some intelligent neglect.