Random good picture Not show
2. This settlement was founded in 1592.
3. The hospital was founded last year.
4. When was the People's Republic of China founded?
5. The castle is founded on solid rock.
6. The dynasty he founded ruled for 700 years.
7. Marriage should be founded on love.
8. Patriotism must be founded on great principals and supported by great virtue.
9. The Romans founded a great city on the banks of this river.
10. York was founded by the Romans in the year 71 AD.
11. The Independent Labour Party was founded in Bradford on January 13, 1893.
12. Founded in 1935 in Ohio, Alcoholics Anonymous is now a world-wide organization.
13. Her family founded the college in 1895.
14. The hospital was founded on an endowment fund.
15. American humor is founded largely on hyperbole.
16. His fear turned out to be well founded.
16. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
17. The university was founded by a millionaire philanthropist.
18. When was the satellite city founded?
19. They founded the company themselves.
20. The monastery was founded in 1665.
21. The People's Republic of China was founded in 1949.
22. He founded a new religion.
23. The Muslim religion was founded by Mohammed.
24. French settlers founded New Orleans.
25. The company was founded in 1981.
26. This company was founded in 1724.
27. Eton College was founded by Henry VI in 1440.
28. The town was founded in 1610.
29. She founded the club and is now our doyenne.
More similar words: confounded, founder, surrounded, profound, funded, dumbfound, foundation, founding father, round and round, minded, extended, suspended, undivided, reprimanded, apprehended, bound, wound, round, sound, under, around, ground, compound, all round, expound, round off, round up, sound off, undergo, underway.