Random good picture Not show
1. She was sentenced to five years imprisonment for manslaughter.
2. The coup leaders could face life imprisonment.
3. He faced imprisonment for contempt of court.
4. He went into exile to escape political imprisonment.
5. After a period of imprisonment she renounced terrorism.
6. He was given one month's imprisonment without the option of a fine.
7. Life imprisonment is defined as 60 years under state law.
8. Two million suffered imprisonment or forced labour.
9. His sentence was commuted from death to life imprisonment.
10. The death sentence was commuted to life imprisonment.
10. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
11. He was sentenced to life imprisonment.
12. The court doomed the accused to life imprisonment.
13. Assault carries a maximum penalty of seven years' imprisonment.
14. She was sentenced to seven years' imprisonment.
15. He has completely reformed after three years' imprisonment.
16. He was condemned to life imprisonment.
17. They were sentenced to 6 years' imprisonment.
18. His death sentence was commuted to life imprisonment.
19. Her sentence was commuted from death to life imprisonment.
20. The judge sentenced her to life imprisonment.
21. The death sentence may be commuted to life imprisonment.
22. She was sentenced to six years' imprisonment.
23. Those who were captured suffered imprisonment.
24. Imprisonment without trial is totally unacceptablein a democracy.
25. The court doomed the accused to a long term of imprisonment.
26. Prosecution for a first minor offence rarely leads to imprisonment.
27. The Act states that anyone committing the offence is liable to imprisonment.
28. The offence is punishable by up to three months' imprisonment.
29. In 1977 he was convicted of murder and sentenced to life imprisonment.
30. The governor commuted the prisoner's sentence of death to one of life imprisonment.
More similar words: prison, prisoner, abandonment, environment, environmental, disillusionment, reapportionment, improvement, environmental protection, impoverishment, comprise, garrison, comparison, by comparison, entertainment, in comparison with, imprudent, improvident, alignment, adornment, government, assignment, containment, consignment, enterprise, enlightenment, free enterprise, implement, nourishment, federal government.