Random good picture Not show
1. This is difficult and I need enlightenment.
2. Can you give me any enlightenment on what happened?
3. I gained a good deal of enlightenment from him.
4. Isabel looked to Ron for enlightenment.
5. Stella had a moment of enlightenment.
6. The teacher's attempts at enlightenment failed; I remained as confused as before.
7. The newspapers provided little enlightenment about the cause of the accident.
8. In an age of enlightenment such cruelty is unforgivable.
9. Following Shelley and the Enlightenment several other atheists felt it safe to pop their heads above the parapet.
10. Only the Founding Fathers with their Enlightenment experiments significantly pushed beyond the bounds in colonial times.
11. Christabel does not achieve enlightenment through this union because she becomes a slave to Geraldine, instead of her equal.
12. The great Social-Contract theorists of the Enlightenment therefore explicitly excluded women from their systems.
13. To the Enlightenment mind, no one else possessed the unsentimental rationality and essential competitiveness to make the new political economy succeed.
14. The Enlightenment made claims for equality that waited to be acted upon.
15. The Enlightenment was the morning star of modernity.
16. The socialists saw themselves as true heirs of the Enlightenment.
17. The senior mortgage traders maintained that abuse led to enlightenment.
18. The renaissance was not destined to endure; predictably,[sentencedict.com] it led to no enlightenment.
19. But what price humaneness, that great virtue of the Enlightenment, if animals were mere things?
20. From the 1760s to the 1830s, steam engines, textile mills, and the Enlightenment produced the Industrial Revolution.
21. I can not pretend that Mr James's book attains the same degree of enlightenment.
22. During the seventeenth century many artists became involved in colour-theory and many theorists of colour looked to painting for enlightenment.
23. Life is not about focusing on the obstacles. It's about how you handle them, and whether you get enlightenment or levity from the way you do it. Drew Barrymore
24. Perhaps we are emerging from the Dark Ages of Community Care and we are moving into a new age of enlightenment.
25. But with no explanatory signposting from the director, his update becomes a source of irritation rather than enlightenment.
26. Much has been written on the subject of the quest for enlightenment.
27. No better evidence could be found against classifying Kant as a typical thinker of the Enlightenment.
28. It is the story of the failures of one generation written for the enlightenment of a subsequent generation.sentencedict .com
29. But for all that Electric Moon is brimful of charm and many small gems of enlightenment.
30. Radio was to serve as a massive force for political enlightenment in our democratic society.
More similar words: enlighten, moonlight, tighten, straighten, frightened, alignment, highlight, fighter, light, slight, flight, plight, entertainment, firefighter, light up, delight, lightly, slightly, lighting, lightning, delightful, government, assignment, environment, containment, environmental, enlisted, environmental protection, daughter, commencement.