Random good picture Not show
1) A politician is a man who undertands government, and it takes a poiltician to run a government. A statesman is a politician who's been dead ten or fifeen years.
2) Happy are the families where the government of parents is the reign of affection, and obedience of the children the submission to love.
5) The Qing government ceded China's Hong Kong to Britain.
6) Industrial sponsorship is a supplement to government funding.
7) Public opinion can force the government into action.
8) They began making overtures to the Irish government.
9) The embassy will continue discussions with the Chinese government.
10) The government had to bow to public pressure.
11) The government expropriated the land for an airport.
12) The government has appealed for calm.
13) The government elections will be next month.
14) The new government expropriated his estate for military purposes.
15) The government has imposed export restraints on some products.
16) The government offered sanctuary to 4 000 refugees.
17) The government is determined to tackle inflation.
18) The government announced it had pre-empted a coup attempt.
19) The Government seems to have jettisoned the plan.
20) They uncovered a plot to destabilize the government.
21) This scandal could prove seriously damaging to the government.
22) This was no mean achievement for the government.
23) The government has accused the media of bias.
24) The organization has expressed its exasperation with the government.
25) He's very disillusioned with the present government.
26) The remedy lies in the hands of the government.
27) The laws of Nature, that is to say the laws of God, plainly made every human being a law unto himself, we must steadfastly refuse to obey those laws, and we must as steadfastly stand by the conventions which ignore them, since the statutes furnish us peace, fairly good government and stability, and therefore are better for us than the laws of God,(http://sentencedict.com/government.html) which would soon plunge us into confusion and disorder and anarchy if we should adopt them.
29) The people may safely be trusted to hear everything true and false, and to form a correct judgment,Were it fall to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers of newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter.
More similar words: governor, entertainment, overnight, assignment, environmental, movement, over and over, environmental protection, advertisement, commencement, amendment, sentiment, over, cover, be over, all over, overall, get over, go over, oversee, recover, cover up, run over, uncover, lay over, over there, hand over, take over, turn over, talk over.