Random good picture Not show
4) Prison officers continued to patrol the grounds within the jail.
5) He spent 5 years in prison for forgery.
6) He spent five years in prison for his opposition to the regime.
7) Long prison sentences can be a very effective deterrent for offenders.
8) How long should a murderer be kept in prison?
9) His prison sentence has been remitted.
10) I saw a few prisoners run away from the prison.
11) They walled off the large prison into lots of very small cells.
12) The prison service is badly overstretched.
13) I think prison is going to be a scary thing for Harry.
14) These two shopkeepers are in prison for tax evasion.
15) The criminal escaped from prison,[http://sentencedict.com/prison.html] and the policemen were running behind.
16) Conditions in the prison were atrocious.
17) Conditions in the prison were diabolical.
18) Prison petrifies me and I don't want to go there.
19) Prison officers have decided to take industrial action.
20) He escaped from prison this morning.
21) He was sent to prison for a crime that he didn't commit.
22) The prison service is already under considerable strain.
23) He spent his time in prison praying and studying.
24) You've been in prison three times according to our records.
25) A troubleshooter is being appointed to make the prison service more efficient.
26) The thief was sent to prison.
27) If you try to evade paying your taxes you risk going to prison.
28) He gave a very vivid and often shocking account/description of his time in prison.
29) The house is built on the site of a medieval prison.
30) The authorities moved him to the less rigid regime of an open prison.
More similar words: prisoner, comparison, by comparison, in comparison with, poison, liaison, comprise, uprising, surprise, reprisal, surprised, enterprise, in surprise, surprising, surprisingly, free enterprise, disown, isolate, disobey, episode, isolated, disorder, supervisor, isolation, antisocial, son, isolationism, disorganized, disobedience, song.