Random good picture Not show
(1) The prisoner was put on probation .
(2) The prisoner was subjected to systematic torture.
(3) The prisoner was taken under escort to the jail.
(4) The prisoner was released early because of good conduct.
(5) The prisoner was brought to court for trial.
(6) The prisoner travelled under police escort.
(7) The escaped prisoner was dragged from his hiding-place.
(8) They confronted the prisoner with his accusers.
(9) He was virtually a prisoner.
(10) The police are pursuing an escaped prisoner.
(11) The prisoner refused to confess .
(12) The jury found the prisoner guilty.
(13) The prisoner is sure to be condemned.
(14) I'm just a prisoner of love.
(15) The prisoner was confronted with his.
(16) Bind the prisoner arms together.
(17) They recaptured the prisoner who escaped last night.
(18) Let's wall the prisoner up in the castle.
(19) The public prosecutor charged treason against the prisoner.
(20) The prisoner had to be restrained by the police.
(21) The prisoner was kept in fetters.
(22) The prisoner escaped through a hole in the wall.
(23) The prisoner wished to be free again.
(24) The prisoner has been released for humanitarian reasons.
(25) The police have hunted down the escaped prisoner.
(26) The soldier reported that a prisoner was at large.
(27) He was a political prisoner .
(28) The prisoner was released early for good conduct.
(29) Mr Ferguson said the prisoner concocted the story to get a lighter sentence.
(30) The policemen are running after a prisoner who escaped last night.
More similar words: comparison, by comparison, in comparison with, comprise, enterprise, surprising, surprisingly, isolate, episode, son, disorder, supervisor, isolated, isolation, person, reason, pass on, season, in person, personal, personally, resonate, personnel, in season, price, prime, print, prize, prior, owner.