Random good picture Not show
(1) The prisoner was put on probation .
(2) Mr Ferguson said the prisoner concocted the story to get a lighter sentence.
(3) The policemen are running after a prisoner who escaped last night.
(4) The prisoner was subjected to systematic torture.
(5) The prisoner was taken under escort to the jail.
(6) The prisoner was released early because of good conduct.
(7) The prisoner was brought to court for trial.
(8) The prisoner travelled under police escort.
(9) The judge looked over to the prisoner in the dock.
(10) If a prisoner is badly treated, he may descend to violence.
(11) The prisoner was given his liberty and allowed to leave the prison.
(12) The escaped prisoner was dragged from his hiding-place.
(13) After hours of questioning, the prisoner coughed up and admitted that he had stolen the jewels.
(14) They confronted the prisoner with his accusers.
(15) The police are pursuing an escaped prisoner.
(16) The prisoner escaped from the prison by knotting the sheets together and climbing down them out to the window.
(17) He was a prisoner of war for five years, but his courage saw him through.
(18) The jury found the prisoner guilty.
(19) A clever lawyer can cozen the prisoner into an admission of guilt.
(20) The prisoner slipped past the guards on the gate and escaped.
(21) The prisoner is sure to be condemned.
(22) Cooped up in a small dark cell(sentencedict .com), the prisoner hadn't seen daylight for five years.
(23) I'm just a prisoner of love.
(24) The prisoner was confronted with his.
(25) The prisoner condemned to death was reprieved for two years.
(26) They recaptured the prisoner who escaped last night.
(27) Let's wall the prisoner up in the castle.
(28) He had no special privileges and was treated just like every other prisoner.
(29) Of 10 000 troops, 7000 were killed, wounded or taken prisoner.
(30) Several religious leaders have interceded with the authorities on behalf of the condemned prisoner.
More similar words: comparison, by comparison, in comparison with, comprise, enterprise, surprising, surprisingly, isolate, episode, son, disorder, supervisor, isolated, isolation, person, reason, pass on, season, in person, personal, personally, resonate, personnel, in season, price, prime, print, prize, prior, owner.