Random good picture Not show
(1) Her theory is that disillusionment with employment leads to reappraisal of career goals.
(2) There is growing public disillusionment with the present system of government.
(3) Disillusionment among the young is worrying for schools. Sentencedict.com
(4) There is widespread disillusionment with the present government.
(5) There is increasing disillusionment with the government.
(6) This state of discontent and disillusionment created a real crisis for the Republic.
(7) Usually behind these is disillusionment and disappointment with oneself.
(8) Disillusionment sets in, of course, and back he comes.
(9) The combination of fallout from the Council and disillusionment with the encyclical was more than many priests could bear.
(10) There is increasing evidence of disillusionment among middle managers which goes beyond the long-established mid-career crisis literature.
(11) Excitement fades to disillusionment, and so another piece of technology goes to gather dust on a storeroom shelf.
(12) However, Netanyahu seriously underestimated the level of disillusionment his policies, and broken promises, had provoked.
(13) The early volumes were not without bitterness and disillusionment, but such a note of alienation was never heard so clearly.
(14) Again, I experienced some disillusionment, for Philip was not as I had imagined him to be.
(15) After the October 1979 coup, disillusionment with the possibility of achieving reform through participation in the new government rapidly set in.
(16) Observers suggested that the election reflected widespread disillusionment with traditional party politics.
(17) First, he argued, there had been post-revolutionary disillusionment which had allowed reactionary forces to become influential.
(18) I shared the gradual disillusionment.
(19) You must be prepared for disillusionment.
(20) Poverty, disillusionment, disease could not still his music.
(21) In 1876 he wrote the long poem Clarel to express his disillusionment.
(22) To this day I believe it truly was less disillusionment and more an embrace of sober realism that moved me to change.
(23) Whether such a remark represents transitory frustration or deep disillusionment is not always easy to tell.
(24) Sadly, their struggles all too often end up in disillusionment and sometimes, in death.
(25) But both were fraught with inner tensions and contradictions, and both ended in disillusionment and frustration.
(26) It had been something more profound, less explicable, than disillusionment, mid-life restlessness, the fear of a threatened scandal.
(27) There seems to be on his face, and in his deep-set eyes, an expression of profound sadness and disillusionment.
(28) When campaigns ended in disaster and the submarine sank disillusionment and self-criticism set in.
(29) The real danger of Conservative defeat in today's election reflects the scale of the disillusionment which has intervened.
(30) The result is clear - there is large research literature on dissatisfaction and disillusionment.
More similar words: disillusion, illusion, allusion, reapportionment, environmental protection, environment, environmental, exclusion, illustration, preclusion, conclusion, in conclusion, draw a conclusion, illustrate, illustrious, entertainment, fusion, alignment, decision, division, envision, revision, derision, infusion, assignment, government, provision, collision, confusion, intrusion.