Random good picture Not show
1. The whole district had an air of abandonment and neglect.
2. The abandonment of the island followed nuclear tests in the area.
3. Constant rain forced the abandonment of the next day's competitions.
4. Lack of money led to the abandonment of this plan.
5. Sometimes through abandonment; more often through non-marriage or divorce.
6. A sense of abandonment overhung the.once proud station.
7. He was simply overwhelmed with a feeling of abandonment.
8. Your advice entails the abandonment of our entire project.
9. The atmosphere of neglect and abandonment was almost tangible.
10. Urban abandonment or urban renaissance Power, Anne.
11. The abandonment of grandiose planning intentions was the consequence of market conditions.
12. Looks at evidence of abandonment including empty property, declining property values, and demolition.
13. If both parties committed abandonment, adultery, or extreme cruelty, the union was still held to be inviolate.
14. Fromm connects the fear of abandonment with the frustration arising from a necessary dependence upon others.
15. This led to the partial abandonment of physical controls and a move towards financial disciplines for the nationalised industries.
16. This was rightly interpreted as meaning the abandonment of invasion plans - at least for that year.
17. This abandonment of a Tyneside base by ship owning interests would not necessarily reduce recruitment of merchant seamen from the Tyne.
18. The abandonment of separate education, peculiarly enough, has occurred without any visible national debate.
19. Bishop's change in theological position and his abandonment of monastic life both caused sorrow to his community.
20. She said the things that protect children from their fear of night, their anxieties about change, the terror of abandonment.
21. If a girl married without her parents' consent, she would risk abandonment by family and tribe.
22. An undue emphasis on the initial technological concept can lead to unrealistic expectations and an early abandonment of the innovation process.
23. As a result, violent explosions rocked the vessel and led to its abandonment within an hour of the attack.
24. A friend failing to turn up for a date may reawaken deep-seated fears of abandonment.
25. A monstrous pain crackling along the frozen nerves to leave her dry crying, wordless sobs of abandonment.
26. Rough, because of the emotional issues of separation and abandonment and being uprooted.
27. Such a shaking is experienced as supreme betrayal - total abandonment of the source of life and comfort.
27. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
28. The purist will feel the greatest disappointment though in the abandonment of any notion that pitches should be uncovered.
29. Rusted chains hung from roof girders; the floor was concrete, fouled by the windswept detritus of years of abandonment.
30. The philosophical importance thus attached to the individual coincided with abandonment of traditional values.
More similar words: abandon, abandoned, environment, environmental, disillusionment, reapportionment, environmental protection, entertainment, adornment, alignment, abasement, assignment, government, containment, consignment, enlightenment, endowment, endorsement, federal government, investment banker, hand on, off and on, condone, depend on, commencement, amendment, first amendment, contentment, sentimental, entailment.