Synonym: neighborhood, setting, surroundings, vicinity. Similar words: environmental, environmental protection, entertainment, government, assignment, envious, irony, envision. Meaning: [-mənt] n. 1. the totality of surrounding conditions 2. the area in which something exists or lives.
Random good picture Not show
1. Protecting the environment is every man's responsibility.
2. We should spare no effort to beautify our environment.
3. We can't overbuild a natural environment area.
4. A comfortable working environment will increase productivity.
5. Are we doing enough to protect the environment?
6. The care of the environment is of prime importance.
7. Quite rightly, the environment is of great concern.
8. The environment is a popular topic these days.
9. The acid rain is threatening world environment.
10. It was interesting to be in a different environment.
11. We have a moral obligation to protect the environment.
12. It's everyone's duty to love and protect the environment.
13. An unhappy home environment can affect a child's behaviour.
14. The children have a happy environment at school.
15. I set up a ginger group on the environment.
16. Organic farming is better for the environment.
17. Fossil fuels have caused irreversible damage to the environment.
18. Matters of pollution and the environment concern us all.
19. He quickly adjusts to the unfamiliar environment.
20. Recycling is important to help protect our environment.
21. The school aims to educate children in a caring environment.
22. Lack of discipline at home meant that many pupils found it difficult to settle in to the ordered environment of the school.
23. Certain chemicals have been banned because of their damaging effect on the environment.
24. Not to protest is to connive at the destruction of the environment.
25. The trust, which has 2.3 million members,(sentencedict.com) has been characterised as a sleeping giant of the environment movement.
26. They assimilated their customs and behavior to the new environment.
27. There is little assessment of the damage to the natural environment.
28. It is really hard for Jim to adapt to the new environment.
28. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
29. In 1970, a federal agency was created to coordinate governmental action to protect environment.
30. Cold-blooded animals depend on the temperature of their immediate environment.
More similar words: environmental, environmental protection, entertainment, government, assignment, envious, irony, envision, ironically, commencement, amendment, sentiment, mental, mentor, comment, moment, segment, raiment, element, payment, mention, mentally, ailment, monument, momentum, fragment, movement, comment on, amusement, shipment.