Random good picture Not show
(1) The council tax replaces the poll tax next April.
(2) The council seems likely to overspend this year.
(3) She was a British Council scholar.
(4) The UN security council may impose economic sanctions .
(5) The local council is/are in charge of repairing roads.
(6) The local council runs some good play schemes.
(7) The local council has recently acquired the site.
(8) The council has an advisory.
(9) He was disqualified from the council for non-attendance.
(10) The council is responsible for refuse collection.
(11) The Mayor entered(sentencedict.com), preceded by members of the council.
(12) Members of the council are elected annually.
(13) The members left the council chamber.
(14) Council officers are liaising closely with local groups.
(15) Every council member voted against the proposal.
(16) Cheques should be made payable to Brighton Borough Council.
(17) The city council has voted almost unanimously in favour.
(18) The council discussed the proposed law on taxes.
(19) The Health Council issued hundreds of leaflets.
(20) They will hold a council to discuss the proposal.
(21) The Council has set out a timetable for returning to civilian rule.
(22) The City Council has a manifold plan to beautify the city.
(23) The developers submitted building plans to the council for approval.
(24) The council was hoping to turn a children's home into a residence for adolescent girls.
(25) I received £500 from the local council in recompense for the damage to my garden.
(26) Permanent members of the United Nations Security Council have a veto over any proposal.
(27) The local council has organized a two-mile fun run for charity.
(28) The party is expecting to gain control of the council in the next election.
(29) He submitted his proposal for urban development to the city council.
(30) Road development in the area has been severely affected by the conservation programmes of the council.
More similar words: pencil, conciliatory, renunciation, bounce, announce, county, country, counter, count on, account, count out, discount, counselor, account for, announcement, counseling, accounting, counterpart, on account of, accountability, take into account, developing countries, round and round, facility, facilities, facilitate, incident, ancient, principal, principle.