Random good picture Not show
1. The balloon descended gradually as the air came out.
2. People are gradually awakening to their rights.
3. Gradually raise your body into an upright position.
4. The cottage gradually fell into ruin.
5. Jill gradually became aware of an awful smell.
6. Since the war the industry has gradually languished.
7. Gradually, the novelty of city life began to pall.
8. She got used gradually to the vegetarian diet.
9. He was gradually getting more supple.
10. His coarse habits have gradually fined away.
11. The heat gradually dissipates into the atmosphere.
12. The gas lamp gradually lost ground to electric lighting.
13. The floods gradually receded from the fields.
14. Gradually, I acquired a rudimentary knowledge of music.
15. The old book is gradually disintegrating with age.
16. The pain in his head gradually receded.
17. As he thought it over(Sentencedict.com), his anger gradually dissipated.
18. Language is constantly and gradually evolving.
19. The wounds were gradually healing .
20. Some people can only assimilate change gradually.
21. The power had gradually seeped away.
22. LiChou away gradually, such as at continuously infinite.
23. The snow on the ground gradually cemented.
24. Only gradually are technologies being developed to mechanize the task.
25. The campers 'food supply gradually diminished as the days wore on.
26. Friction gradually caused the sliding box to slow down and stop.
26. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
27. The storm gradually subsided.
28. Magnus's army was gradually pushed back into a defensive circle.
29. Although patience and persistence is a painful thing, but it can gradually bring you the benefits.
30. Jack and Mary had been married for a long time but gradually drifted apart until they separated.
More similar words: graduate, graduation, undergraduate, grade, annually, sexually, actually, virtually, eventually, traditionally, adult, head up, lead up to, radar, parade, trading, radical, tradition, radiation, visual, ritual, casual, mutual, actual, manual, sexual, annual, traditional, qualify, unusual.