Random good picture Not show
(2) She killed him by a hammer.
(3) Please hammer down the lid first.
(4) He raised the hammer and hit the bell.
(5) He swung the hammer with all his strength.
(6) He was bludgeoned to death with a hammer.
(7) The machine can hammer out metal very thin.
(8) I think we can hammer out a solution.
(9) You may use either hammer.
(10) A hammer is a sort of tool.
(11) He bashed her over the head with a hammer.
(12) He struck her on the head with a hammer.
(13) A screwdriver and a hammer are the only tools you need.
(14) I dropped a hammer on the floor, and it dented the floorboard.
(15) The only tools in the house are a hammer and a saw.
(16) Each blow of the hammer removed a great chunk of plaster.
(17) Log on to the Hammer Web ring, with 12 more sites devoted to macabre movies.
(18) I had no hammer,so I had to pound the nail in with a stone.
(19) The decision is a hammer blow for the coal industry.
(20) The decision is a hammer blow for the steel industry.
(21) She used a hammer to chip away the stone.
(22) A hammer can be a lethal weapon.
(23) He drove in a nail with one stroke of the hammer.
(24) He broke the lock with one stroke of the hammer.
(25) He has set about carving up the company which Hammer created from almost nothing.
(26) Can you hold this nail in position while I hammer it into the door?
(27) He hit the nail squarely on the head with the hammer.
(28) We could hear the neighbours going at each other hammer and tongs.
(29) He gasped as he saw how much destruction she had wrought with the hammer.
(30) He broke into the old man's house and bludgeoned him with a hammer.
More similar words: stammer, muhammad, crammed, programme, untrammeled, dimmer, summer, untrammelled, immerse, commerce, glimmer, immersed, midsummer, commercial, commercialize, sham, hamper, shame, shamus, ashamed, abraham, chamber, champion, mammal, champagne, chameleon, hamburger, grammar, mammoth, gas chamber.