Random good picture Not show
1. The wind is hauling around.
2. Elephants are used in some countries for hauling timber.
3. The ship was hauling a load of iron ore.
4. He trains by hauling huge logs across Siberian snowfields.
5. Edinburgh, hauling the daily goods service on the South Queensferry branch before final withdrawal from Bathgate shed.
6. Maxim ducked behind the first man who was hauling back his breath in short gasps.
7. For instance, he interfered with the hauling of sludge, causing sludge to back up at the plant, they said.
8. Hauling it by its ugly leather straps she took a tentative step on the little stony path.
9. Chancellor Norman Lamont will today begin hauling in bank bosses one by one to give them a roasting.
10. Elephant seals have started hauling out on mainland beaches in southern California because their offshore island breeding grounds have become too crowded.
11. The demented crocuses were hauling themselves up out of the earth.
12. Mothei; struggling on tiny bound feet, was hauling a wagon uphill in the snow.
13. Hauling five-gallon buckets of water and toiling up to five hours in the sun required the strength and stamina of a linebacker.
14. At last he succeeded in hauling himself over the boundary wall to the solid ground that marked the edge of Old Ashfield property.
15. Cardiff turned, heart pounding and grabbed the handrail, hauling himself up the stairs.
16. These men and women work through the night, hauling in the fish, then setting out their nets again.
17. There was a small knot of policemen hauling something out of the water.
18. Finished digging, hauling rocks, and rolling and cajoling them into place-last of north wall built.
19. They went down to the shore to watch the fishermen hauling in their nets.
20. Fifteen minutes later the locomotive will pull out of the station hauling an express for London.
21. South of Guildford he got stuck behind a road-train of three steam traction engines hauling a low bogey.
22. He steadied himself, then shot out both hands and gripped it, hauling himself up the wall to the beckoning entrance.
23. The gaucho slips a rug under the door, ejects the key and then recovers it by hauling the rug towards him.
24. Back in the study Edward Crumwallis collapsed into the chair usually reserved for boys whom he was hauling over the coals.
25. At about five o'clock the beach was full of activity, with the fishermen hauling in their nets.
26. A few minutes, and Aldhelm would have been stirring and hauling himself to his feet.http://sentencedict.com/hauling.html
27. The engines faced different ways on this occasion, each travelling chimney first when hauling the longer train.
28. Last month, 400 Pittsburg residents had to be evacuated when a train hauling military explosives derailed.
29. I heard crashes of falling trees, and the grinding and growling of skidders hauling logs.
30. Merchant Navy class locomotive Port Line is schedule to be hauling this train.