Random good picture Not show
1. Immerse your foot in ice cold water to reduce the swelling.
2. I immerse my clothes in the water.
3. Immerse the plant for a few minutes.
4. Immerse the cloth in the dye for twenty minutes.
5. People can immerse themselves in the spiritual dimension without being religious at all.
6. If bulbs look shrivelled when unpacked, immerse in trays of damp peat until plumped out.
7. Blanche in turn was happy to immerse herself in country life for a few days and play endless games with her two nephews.
7. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
8. A detective chief super should immerse himself in bumf until the last trump sounds and like it.
9. While holding the glass vertically, open side down, immerse it completely in the water. 6.
10. Reeve decided to immerse himself in the day-to-day affairs of his company until business improved.
11. If you immerse the mushrooms in water, they'll become soggy.
12. The student needs to immerse himself in the performance of a kata in order to release his emotions.
13. A highly sensitive child may immerse herself in the rich fantasy life of this phase, but then constantly scare herself.
14. They did not have time to immerse themselves in technical detail.
15. Filters: Brush off loose debris, immerse in very hot alkali degreaser solution and leave for some hours.
16. They briefly immerse the new ones, for luck.
17. Immerse the whole hardware in the solution and soak for 10 - 15 minutes.
18. Use tongs to immerse and remove objects from cryogenic liquids.
19. Those who immerse themselves in scientific research and work at it doggedly should be encouraged.
20. Immerse yourself in the world of One Thousand and One Nights with rich backgrounds and dynamic lighting effects.
21. While you are sitting there[sentencedict.com], completely immerse yourself inthe negative emotion.
22. Or immerse with 10 ％ glacial acetic acid brothers, wipe next.
23. The article expatiates the connotations of flotage and immerse of Archimedean principle by analysing the conditions of an objects bearing liquid pressures in liquid.
24. Immerse yourself for evermore, O mind.
25. Does not want to let oneself immerse in the sad atmosphere.
26. A gurgling burn looms before you and in its cool streams you immerse your weary feet.
27. Most days when it is severe, I simply get up and immerse myself in work.
28. Bring a pot of water to a boil and immerse Brussels sprouts in boiling water.
29. Place each slide in a container of adequate depth and immerse the slide in liquid paraffin oil.
30. Kande will introduce its unique "Scent of kande" to our lobby in our Huizhou establishment from January 1,2008. So immerse yourself and enjoy the freshness and homeliness of Kande.
More similar words: immersed, dimmer, glimmer, intersperse, trimmed, summer, immediate, commerce, stammer, immediately, commercial, midsummer, per se, verse, terse, jersey, oversee, commercialize, supersede, inverse, diverse, adverse, reverse, disperse, converse, universe, persecute, traverse, undersell, perseverance.